• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Selling Bracelet of Health (not cursed)

G

I bid 200k...
Everyone and their mother going have doom arties in a week...

Siege Perilous' EA screwed yet again.

G

Watching the dark father respawn for the 20th time in a row in doom without anyone even having to running the other spawn, hearing people cry I got another artie doesn't make me feel good about doom artie values after yesterday's server publish!!

I

imported_mo'gluk

how do you know who he is? not that it matters..... and I sincerely doubt that it is chardonnay as I would think that chard would ICQ me....

M

Major_Jax

Because he told me in game and on ICQ last night when he asked about Dreadwood.

A

AntiOTF

Mind if I ask where you got it? Just curious since I was hack about 1 1/2 weeks ago, and mine was taken from me. I'm not implying anything, I just knew there wasn't many around, that's all.

I

imported_mo'gluk

thats interesting as I had the chardonnay account you would think he might have asked for that account back since I was holding it for him...

I

Inari

he is not who you think he is... he is satanica stiles formerly of wakayama... he got that braclet on a doom run had to have been almost 2 years ago... had it locked down on his porch forever until he sold his makoto house to xavier he was gone for some time and just resurfaced a few weeks ago...

J

Jakylpops

I never said I was Chardonnay, don't even know the guy...

I merely asked "so where's the new city"

You replied "are you Chardonnay?"

I said "sure...why not"

end of conversation, you never replied after that so I just assumed you don't like this Chardonnay person and guessed wrong, no big deal

I probably would have clarified that had the conversation continued, anyway...Crymorea was partially correct...since this is one of TWO bracelet of health I had acquired on WAKA Doom runs and had BOTH locked down on my porch in Makoto until I sold one to BIG D over a year ago.

M

Major_Jax

satanica stiles = Chardonany according to several ex Waka members. Plus the night in Luna when you were running your mouth, you said you were Chardonany. But I don't really care, was just wondering why you don't go by Chardonany any more. Not that I don't blame you, I wouldn't go by it either.

J

Jakylpops

lol ok then, I guess I am Chardonnay now
if you're hearing that from some ex-waka member then it's some ****** I never played with, ask Hugi...not sure if he knows Chardonnay at all, but he does at least know me.

and when I was "running my mouth in Luna" I never even mentioned anything about who I am, just the fact that I don't really care WHAT ex WAKA members you have guilded right now, I'm not interested in joining.

A. I don't feel like babysitting dialup players

B. I despise David Hasslehoff

C. Alabama is a third world country

A

AntiOTF

I don't believe he's Chard, cuz come to think of it, I remember over a year ago, maybe 2, when I was in the market to purchase a BOH, I think this guy was one of the persons I had spoken with. I only asked cause I knew there were only a handful of BOH on the shard. Sorry bout any confusion, Jakyl.

I

imported_mo'gluk

this is getting close to lockable....just because I know the "last" chardonnay .... he gave me his account, this may be another "chardonnay"

just so we know its hard to prove any sort of "your this...." and " you said this in game....." I know it seems unfair but but as the finger pointing escalates we have no way to verify this so we kinda have to take your word for it.....

J

Jakylpops

you tell me exactly how this is getting close to lockable??

maybe I'm just confused about how the ROC works and who it does or does not apply to?

A

AntiOTF

Trust me, me and Chard were pretty tight, despite his reputation, if he were playing again, I like to think I'd know it.

G

You guys are being dorks. Anyone who *ever* knew Chardonnay knows that Jakylpops (Satanica Stiles) has 1000x better grammar and punctuation skills. This is evidenced in his posts.

Seriously, give it up. This guy ain't Chardonnay, and you really shouldn't insult him that way.

And Jax, seriously, what ex-WAKA told you Jakyl was Chardonnay? I'd like to know, honestly. Must have been a WAKA from after Satanica left, apparently, or they'd know better.

M

Major_Jax

Ok who knows...maybe I am wrong.

But a few things:

Mo, there was nothing anyone said in this entire thread that is even close to breaking RoC. I've read them and I don't see anything even close to breaking it.
So I agree with Jackiepops on this one.

Second, Jackiepops I would be willing to bet you I can beat you in a duel even on my dialup. You couldn't make it into WORM or SBH, Da Hoff is a super stud, and yes Alabama is a third world country in da future. But it's the last survivng country also after WW4.

J

Jakylpops

Evidently you must undergo some sort of mystical transformation when a duel is declared, because normally you're a 3 hit kill...2 hits that time you tried to ambush me in Magincia...

You make it worth my while and I might just give you that duel, otherwise I'm just logging in to catch a ROT gain here and there.

J

Jakylpops

I can't cover that until I sell the Bracelet, transferred all my gold outa this ghost town already.

A

Alex the Gray

you'll HAVE yer shinnies as soon as you sell me the BRACLET!!!!