• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Selling Bracelet 15% HCI, 11% DCI, 20% DI, 6 STR

R

Raziel

Selling this bracelet and talisman. Post here with your offers :p This is on Great Lakes.

R

Raziel

nah i know 10 hci 10 dci 20 15 di jewlery go for at least 10m. :/

A

athlon

So to get either one of those bracelets, we would have to transfer to your shards and back? Arent Transfer tokens like 10 mil each? 20 mil cost not inlcuding bracelet? Ikes!

J

jgruberman

actually if you found a gold broker (someone to give you equal amount of gold on one shard to another shard), you could just do the xfer once.

I'd take it on Pac, and have my own gold broker :)

A

athlon

actually if you found a gold broker (someone to give you equal amount of gold on one shard to another shard), you could just do the xfer once.

I'd take it on jgruberman, and have my own gold broker :)
How does that work, jgruberman? I would not mind one of those bracelets.

R

Raziel

Depending on how things goes this bracelet might end up back on my home shard of great lakes. gimme a few days to figure things out :/

R

Raziel

its for sure now the bracelet will be on great lakes some time tonight or tomorrow, when ever i can get a xfer token. start your bids now and remember it will be on great lakes.

R

Raziel

Update: Bracelet is on Great Lakes now and highest bid is 10m Aibal

A

athlon

11 m Athlon/Bayard of Brit on GL

I am going to Mackinaw City on vacation for 3 days (leave in 6 hours from now) when do you plan to end auction?

A

athlon

12 mil

Gone on vacation for 3 days (be back monday)

Dont sell until monday, ive got deep pockets :)

R

Raziel

ill probably let the auction go for about a week. happy bidding! High bid athlon-12m

R

Raziel

High Bid-20m to Rand Althor. Only 1 hour and 30 minutes left til bidding is over. get those last minute bidding in now! :p

A

athlon

30 mil? you make 10 mil for simply transfering from him to me!!!

A

athlon

Rand, if you want to sell at 30 mil to me, my icq is 117074344 - will be on later tonight after playing a round of disc golf :)

R

Raziel

:/ i might put this thing up for auction again. i dont know yet. :/

Aibal

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
:/ i might put this thing up for auction again. i dont know yet. :/

That's BS. Unless the winner didn't pay, you have an honorable obligation to complete the deal at the winning price, which was 20 million. To not do so is cheezy and shows a lack of character. YOU set the auction time, YOU said sold for 20 million. Now to even think of backing out of the deal and re-auctioning is weak.

R

Raziel

wow just stop talking :/ im quitting uo anyways so i really dont care if i look/sound cheezy. PLUS it was a joke so please dont down my sale thread.

Aibal

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'll stop talking when you stop being cheezy. How's that? In fact, since this ended Wednesday (four days ago), I can't believe you haven't delivered it already.

R

Raziel

oh im sorry that i have a life and can't get on uo every second of the day to play. :/ how about this, i will quit my job and drop out of school so i can play uo for you. does that sound good?