• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Selling Blessed Shroud of Tal'Keesh

G

PM or post here for offers
Gold Only
210-378-401

Will only do trade through leogaming.com (does brokers for free) So if you have a problem with that don't even bother offering.

*SOLD*

K

Kurgan

Post a pic please showing it being blessed.
Did you use a PBD, or IBD?

G

300m+ (isn't naturally blessed) item bless has been used on it.

K

Kurgan

I have been offered up to 800mill for mine.
Still not selling..

Tomas_Bryce

Rares Collector Extraordinaire | Rares Fest Host
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
All the shrouds I have seen sell in past twelve months or so have went for about 300 to 500M.

I personally would have taken the 800M offer in a heartbeat, unless I had won the shroud myself.

G

<blockquote><hr>

All the shrouds I have seen sell in past twelve months or so have went for about 300 to 500M.

I personally would have taken the 800M offer in a heartbeat, unless I had won the shroud myself.

[/ QUOTE ]

Not to sound like a pessmist, nor to claim that anyones rares are duped, but this shroud, as well as the others all suffered b/c of it. The value of most of the shrouds were reduced significantly, unless they had some special mod that added value b/c of its use. Granted its possible that none of these dupes still remain in game, or if they do how many there might be, but its very difficult to ascertain either way which is the case.

Personally, the shrouds I've seen have been in about the same range quoted by Tomas, with at least one or two dipping down into the 200m range.

G

The fact that he did not spend the money on an IBD which can be had for around 60-75m currently would not have a drastic effect on the value of his shroud.

G

for some reason its considered an "item" but not an article of clothing as well, its weird.

K

Kurgan

I did get the Shroud myself, strait from then EM Theowulf on Napa.
So yes it does have some meaning to me.
As far as the 800mill. I am not worried about cash in the game.

I

imported_Chad Sexington

<blockquote><hr>

for some reason its considered an "item" but not an article of clothing as well, its weird.

[/ QUOTE ]

It's because the shroud graphic isn't craftable normally. The code for CBDs only works for items that your tailor can make... for some reason...

...the same restrictive coding that only allows Repair Deeds to work on craftable arties. (I'm guessing.)

G

<blockquote><hr>

I did get the Shroud myself, strait from then EM Theowulf on Napa.
So yes it does have some meaning to me.
As far as the 800mill. I am not worried about cash in the game.

[/ QUOTE ]

Some things are worth more than gold! Theo was a great EM, very immersive. I'd keep the shroud too, no amount of money would part me from it had it been given to me.

G

Alyssa- I've played Sonoma for years, and I'm not familiar with you or your characters. Nor have I seen the shroud on Sonoma, didn't know there was one *lucky.* Where do you normally go when your on?

G

Just xfered it over here a week ago. I rarely play on sonoma, mainly pacific. Just happen to have a Luna house and Shroud over there.

I

imported_Plum Cake

lol is not an ari to pay so much for a item like that

G

<blockquote><hr>

lol is not an ari to pay so much for a item like that

[/ QUOTE ]

huh?