• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Selling Pet Selling Blaze Cu side

Yesjam

Visitor
Selling Untrained Blaze Cu side
Atlantic server

AUCTION ENDS: Sunday, 5/27/2018 @ 8PM EST.
RESERVE: 2.5 Plat
Buyout : 4Plat

ICQ number 666309552
[bcolor=rgb(29, 29, 29)][/bcolor]
[bcolor=rgb(29, 29, 29)][/bcolor]

Attachments

Last edited:

Pampa DH

Lore Master
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
Been looking for one of these. 2.7p :)

Pampa DH

Lore Master
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
Buyout. I can be around tomorrow afternoon central time or on Sunday. Shoot me an icq pls at 6643221 and I’ll reapond as soon as possible.

Lex Darion

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Wait a moment When did buyout get added?
Didn't even get time to see that until now

Lex Darion

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Seller PM:ed me a few minutes ago and said "last night", and said he needed money quick.
I checked the bid process about 8h ago and it wasnt there then when I went to sleep.

It's not very nice to add buy out and not let everyone have a fair chance. If you do buyout after the fact that an auction started, at least do a lottery to see who gets to do a buyout.
This feels like someone made a shadow bid, to get buyer to add a buyout and then got it. Instead of a public bid.

Pampa DH

Lore Master
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
I didn’t contact the seller directly. A friend that knew I was bidding on this cu sent me a message letting me know that a buyout was added, so I jumped on and bid.

I can assure you there was no “shadow bid” from me. He added me to icq contacts this morning!

85633C60-0F1B-44A8-8925-E64ADC36C319.png