• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Selling Black Widow Statue, Champion Rose

Tomas_Bryce

Rares Collector Extraordinaire | Rares Fest Host
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Original winner, straight from the event.

135M gold
Shard Atlantic

Black Widow Spider Statue (18) (~120 Mil)

Tomas_Bryce

Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Also selling my extra 2008 Valentine Hunt Champion rose

50M gold
Shard GL

Treyster18

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
<blockquote><hr>

Original winner, straight from the event.

135M gold
Shard Atlantic

Black Widow Spider Statue (18) (~120 Mil)

[/ QUOTE ]

Few questions here....

1.) when did you become a broker?

2.) when did the price raise on the events thread? last i seen those were around 50-100m or so

3.) when did price on champ roses hit 50m+? ive paid 10m or so for several....

again tho, these are all just questions, no arguments or accusations here...all in fun

I

imported_gwen_alcestis

Well i think it'll hit 50 sooner than it'll hit 10. As far as i'm concerned, 30-35m is a good price for the roses. You paying 10m merely means you managed to rip some ppl off

P.S. imo

Treyster18

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
<blockquote><hr>

Well i think it'll hit 50 sooner than it'll hit 10. As far as i'm concerned, 30-35m is a good price for the roses. You paying 10m merely means you managed to rip some ppl off

P.S. imo

[/ QUOTE ]

ur tha coolest, now im not the only one putting IMO after everything
, ima trend center
lol

nah i actually bought mine right around the end of the event, over time the price goes up a bit, around 20m is a good price range IMO but still i couldnt possibly see 50m+, there were so many given out lol, not all that cool, just a diff hue from the roses we got from v-day last year =/

Tomas_Bryce

Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
<blockquote><hr>

Few questions here....

[/ QUOTE ]

relevant how?
<blockquote><hr>

2.) when did the price raise on the events thread? last i seen those were around 50-100m or so

[/ QUOTE ]
I don't manage event thread. I just copied/pasted it. Might want to ask Manticore. I know few that have sold for 125-150M - maybe he decided to update things.

<blockquote><hr>

3.) when did price on champ roses hit 50m+?

[/ QUOTE ]

Thats what I am selling it for. I am not asking for opinions. You are welcome to sell the ones you have for 15M, seeing how you have been getting them for 10. In fact, I will buy any and all you have for 25M per.

Tomas_Bryce

Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
<blockquote><hr>

over time the price goes up a bit, around 20m is a good price range

[/ QUOTE ]
I expect you to icq me with time and place for me to buy your roses for 25M.

<blockquote><hr>

again tho, these are all just questions, no arguments or accusations

[/ QUOTE ]
Why would I think there might be any accusations? It is not like I am selling almost every duped item under the sun, over and over again. Thanks for making it clear though!

Treyster18

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

Few questions here....

[/ QUOTE ]

<blockquote><hr>

relevant how?

[/ QUOTE ]

Not relevant at all, just curious

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]
I don't manage event thread. I just copied/pasted it. Might want to ask Manticore. I know few that have sold for 125-150M - maybe he decided to update things.

<blockquote><hr>

3.) when did price on champ roses hit 50m+?

[/ QUOTE ]

Thats what I am selling it for. I am not asking for opinions. You are welcome to sell the ones you have for 15M, seeing how you have been getting them for 10. In fact, I will buy any and all you have for 25M per.

[/ QUOTE ]

Hehe, well not to be rude, but whether your asking for opinions or not is irrelevant, this IS a Forum :p

and that wasnt an opinion, that was a question and a fact

notice the "Hehe" in there :p

and nah im good, i like the ones i have lol tyvm ne ways tho

Tomas_Bryce

Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I love it
<blockquote><hr>

and nah im good, i like the ones i have lol tyvm ne ways tho

[/ QUOTE ]

I love it not
<blockquote><hr>

there were so many given out lol, not all that cool, just a diff hue from the roses we got from v-day last year =/

[/ QUOTE ]

M

mdacc#one

All, please understand the pricing on the Event Item list is just a guide. I am too lazy to update 800+ item list on a regular basis. As always price on an item is what people willing to pay. I sold a spider last night for 150 cash. So depending on how you look at it, if I sold gold at 1 per then to me that was a 150 mil sale. Knowing that, I might think Tomas's spider is an actual bargin at 135. Take it for what its worth. 60% of players don't visit this foreum, so you might even more out of them.

As for the Champion Rose buying them at 5 mil or 10 mil its a steal. I sold mine on Napa for 45 mil the same day I got mine. There are players who are willing to pay a little more for a peace of mind, knowing they are guaranteed an item some how. Don't forget, I consider my time is worth gold too. If it takes me a week to find an item, I am going to add an additional fee on top of that. My customers are more than willing to pay that "extra".

G

i've seen plenty of people sell their rose for 40m+ since the event, and gwdion as well had bought a good amount of them for 10-15m per for a while, but that almost always happens when events come out, the ignorant people sell them cheap to make a little cash then the price shoots up like 5x, i was at the chesapeake event years ago that dropped the lantern called "light of virtue" i myself collected 2 and bought 2 more for like 3 mil each, then i sold 3 of them for like 10m each, today they are worth about 75m... always happens with event items

G

I bought my valentine's day rose for 30m, and I'ld do so again gladly.

I wouldn't sell it for less then 40-50m either.

My last blackwidow went for 125m, and only that low b/c i discounted it for the buyer, I had recieved many higher offers for it but the original buyer was a friend and therefore got it cheaper.

There's no way I would sell another one of these statutes for less than 125m though, and the average selling price for one is higher than that.

Treyster18

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Lol, wow tomas, looks like you really took that to heart :p....i was just playin around with ya lol, was fairly drunk last night, probably shouldnt have posted to begin with but oh well.

dont take EVERYTHING i say so seriously next time lol

I

imported_ElRay

<blockquote><hr>

Lol, wow tomas, looks like you really took that to heart :p....i was just playin around with ya lol, was fairly drunk last night

[/ QUOTE ]

heh I think people had to know you were "medicated" when you called yourself a trend center

Treyster18

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

Lol, wow tomas, looks like you really took that to heart :p....i was just playin around with ya lol, was fairly drunk last night

[/ QUOTE ]

heh I think people had to know you were "medicated" when you called yourself a trend center

[/ QUOTE ]

yes, heavily medicated lol....i will be tonight too
....weekends are bad for me lol