• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Selling Jewelry Selling Best 9 Mods Dexer Ring

Rocco

Seasoned Veteran
Saw line best 9 mod dexxer ring on the headline but I see this picture of a semi ok tank mage ring. This a mistake or just misleading? 650968665 Xellos.

Aeyko

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
upload_2017-4-29_11-21-57.png

I bought pretty much the same ring WITH Sdi last night for 99m on VS. I offered 150 solely due to the lmc and dmg inc on yours. Just trying to educate you on prices my man.

Rocco

Seasoned Veteran
So really all u get on that brac from a dexxer stand point from the norm imbued one is 5 mana and 8 lmc.... Xellos 650968665

Rocco

Seasoned Veteran
I mean i see we are going to have dif opinions on this so might as well call it quits cause im not going to try and hurt ur thread none was just putting my opinion in with the subject at hand is all gl on sale 650968665 Xellos