• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Selling Atlantic Tram Castle/Taking offers

BigEv

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
As stated i am taking offers on my castle on Atlantic. It is in Tram and is in a low spawn area. Beautiful site PM me if you would like to see. No homes in front or sides. Is a Waterfront Castle Great View! Serious offers only in UO gold!!!! Thanks!

Nine Dark Moons

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
my friend is interested in seeing your castle, he'll contact you tonight (he's on the west coast, so there's a time difference). do you have Q?

BigEv

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Hi there yes i do have icq but am at work right now so i dont have the number on hand. But you can always PM with ur number or your friends and i will get a hold of them when im back home. Thx...........As for the above bids....you do realize this is an Atlantic Tram castle dont you???? Ur bids may be righton for other shards but way low for Atlantic. Thx

hungry4knowhow

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I realize its low, but you are taking bids. What is your minimum and maybe we can go from there rather than wasting all of our times until we hit your magic number?

Lord Nabin

High Council Sage - Greater Sosaria
Professional
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Glorious Lord
I am in for 400 mil! When can I get the keys?

hungry4knowhow

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
LOL, you just seem to be in all the threads sell/auction of things I want lol. Including all the PAH auctions lol.:gun::gun::stretcher:

BigEv

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Sorry to all those that have contacted me but ive gotten a little busy and i am tryin to get to each and everyone of yall to show the castle. As for the bids keepum coming and ill let you know when u have gotten my attention. As for castle prices on ATL i know of the last one sold by Home guild (RIP buddy) he let me know that it sold for 1bil. NOT saying im looking to get that much but you get the idea. Thx again to everyones inquires through PM im getting to ya as quick as i can. :)

TheGrimReefer

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
What makes you think that anything on Atl is worth more then the same item on any other shard. Its GREEDY people like you that make this game worthless. Just because someone sell something for 100M does not make that items worth that. So to tell people that its low for Atl is BS.

S

shulginist

What makes you think that anything on Atl is worth more then the same item on any other shard. Its GREEDY people like you that make this game worthless. Just because someone sell something for 100M does not make that items worth that. So to tell people that its low for Atl is BS.

Supply and demand. The demand is higher on Atl then other shards so the price is higher.

BigEv

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Supply and demand. The demand is higher on Atl then other shards so the price is higher.
Exactly ty for that. Atlantic has no more room, castles are very rare and like I stated in before post this is going rates for these, 1bil is not uncommon in these times for a castle. I am not to far off from this and not going to sell it at a loss but I don't mind getting no profit for it. Just want my gold back at least or I'm keeping it. So to poster Grim saying I'm wrong, greedy, and ruining game. Learn ur stuff before u talk buddy. You apparently don't know anything about castles on Atlantic.

Lord Nabin

Professional
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Glorious Lord
Short, Sweet, and to the Point

Well said!

Now is hungry4knowhow looking....

450 mil! Keys Please :thumbup1:

Lord Nabin

Professional
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Glorious Lord
OK where can I pick up the Keys my Friend. Its getting all drafty sitting outside here! Storms are well here.

BigEv

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
:lol: Nabin.......Still showing castle for all those interested. No sale will be made until all have seen that has PM'd me and made their offers Thx. :)

Lord Nabin

Professional
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Glorious Lord
:lol: Nabin.......Still showing castle for all those interested. No sale will be made until all have seen that has PM'd me and made their offers Thx. :)
Grrr. I am going to find a tent deed and campout out front. :thumbup1::thumbup1:

S

Slips

That is possibly the dumbest thing I have ever heard. There are roughly the same amount of housing spots on every shard, give or take some for improperly placed older houses. The population on Atlantic is signicantly higher than other shards, thus making the few castle spots that there are much more desirable.

To say that a castle on a dead shard like Napa, Legends, or Origin holds the same value as one on a high traffic shard like Atlantic is ********. Castles on Atlantic rarely ever come up for sale, and when they do there are usually more than a dozen buyers waiting in line hoping to get the top bid.

BigEv

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
That is possibly the dumbest thing I have ever heard. There are roughly the same amount of housing spots on every shard, give or take some for improperly placed older houses. The population on Atlantic is signicantly higher than other shards, thus making the few castle spots that there are much more desirable.

To say that a castle on a dead shard like Napa, Legends, or Origin holds the same value as one on a high traffic shard like Atlantic is ********. Castles on Atlantic rarely ever come up for sale, and when they do there are usually more than a dozen buyers waiting in line hoping to get the top bid.
I like this person! Thx Slips! :thumbup1:

S

Slips

I like this person! Thx Slips! :thumbup1:
You're welcome. It really rubs me the wrong way when someone attacks another person, in this case calling you greedy, with no merit. The price you mentioned isn't too far out there or anything either, give or take the interest of potential buyers.

Make sure to use a broker, I would hate to see anything bad happen with something this valuable. Personally I would have to recommend Sup Soc. I have had great success with him in the past and he is a well known trusted broker.

BigEv

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
High bid via PM is now at 710mil-Still have a few more people to show this great castle/location to. I will get to everyone dont worry just real busy.

BigEv

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Setting a minimum buyout. First with 750 mil gets this wonderful castle/location. Please feel free to PM me if you would like to see or buy. Side note, Sup Soc will definitely be first choice for broker if needed. Also castle will come with 2 ruined banners that are on either side of front entrance or if buyer pays price of 850mil they will get all listed above and my other 2 Story Talking Statue that is in it right now. Thanks again! :)

BigEv

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
bump-check out new price in post above! (will keep if not sold at this price) Thanks! :)