• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Trading] selling and tradeing

Morgy123

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
hi im selling pof and any smith runic ask for what you want and i get back to you

buy lvl 6 maps 70k each 20k each green net and trade my color nets for lvl 6 maps or green nets like one map eash net or 4 green nets each got many colors ask to see
selling white pearls from 10 to 1k 200k for 10
selling petrifyed matriarch tounge (suposedly not spawing any more asking 15mil willing to take less)
selling almoust all types of crafting sots and almoust any soas ask for number you want and price we discuss
selling almoust any type of mana orb ask for price and type

since i am in thailand now i am moustly on befor 1700 gm time so if your not able to contact me at that time ask a friend to do it or we figure some out

my icq is 493330376

Last edited:

Morgy123

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
oki i seem to have forgot lots of resellers on here oki price for pof is 130k each and sure they are 80 in othere chard i dont play othere shard so if 130k is not apeling go some were else oki thx for your time

Morgy123

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
any can give walue info on this item i askt one and he did say 50 to 100mil the othere i askt told it was walentine thing so i am asking just to see if any othere can give info on the item

its cald A Jug Of Clurichaun`s Ale [europa March 2010] and color is dark green just wondering as i kinda get confused wen some say its good othere say its like junk
so it be nice if any one can enligten me more

RaistlinNowhere

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
i offer 30 mill for it, im sorry but the price check from europa trader is not real for a 50 given out item.

Europa Trader

Sage
Stratics Veteran
i offer 30 mill for it, im sorry but the price check from europa trader is not real for a 50 given out item.
It is always easy to offer lower and say that PC is not real. I sold mine for 55m two years ago. I doubt it has dropped since then, I can also offer 50m for it, you like to sell it at some point.