• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Discussion] Selling Ancient Gen 1 PP White Wyrm

I'm selling either one of these two pre patch "Ancient" Gen 1 White Wyrms, buyer's choice. I decided pets as rare as these shouldn't be left languishing in my stable for xx more years! This is an extraordinary opportunity for a tamer to acquire a class of pet that never comes up for sale.

Both are confirmed "Ancient" Gen 1 White Wyrms- only 6 are known to still exist. They do not eat gold, only meat, roar when commanded (all others make a grunt kind of sound), and are hue 1153. These two are on Atl.

My icq for offers or inquiries is 3089145, or pm, thank you.

Attachments

Last edited:

a wizard

Journeyman
What do you mean by "Ancient"?
Do you mean heirloom/legacy? Do they eat gold and what are their hues?

Edit: Oh, "ancient" is a term coined by noskillftw, who's a very well known plagiarist. Your wyrms are double hued 1153 which is pretty neat! Always nice to see some heirloom wyrms pop up :)

Last edited:

Summoned

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Different sound....hmmm now I'm going to have to turn my sound up.

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Oh, "ancient" is a term coined by noskillftw, who's a very well known plagiarist.
You just make stuff up?

@PlayerSkillFTW named the Dragons in this thread. Pre-patched pets?

He also described what they do.

3 years before the poster joined Stratics who named them a different name. Also, calling things by different terms is not plagiarism.

Last edited:

Ang7

Sage
UNLEASHED
I have two that grunt and don’t eat gold. However, I don’t really notice much of a difference from the regular pre patch one in terms of dealing damage. Would be curious if the oldest ones are any stronger.

I do like knowing that they are super old though.

Maker2014

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED

Edit: Oh, "ancient" is a term coined by noskillftw, who's a very well known plagiarist. Your wyrms are double hued 1153 which is pretty neat! Always nice to see some heirloom wyrms pop up :)
Hoho Troll!
You pull stuff out of your arse and dropping them here? Are you looking for nomination at Unleashed?
Good going cowardly slapping on the face one of the nicest and more knowledgeable players in the game, and one of the kindest and most accurate posters in Stratics. Learn your verbiage better, and don't accuse @PlayerSkillFTW of "plagiarism", and making fun of his name. In casual conversation at that also.
Troll!!
:troll:

a wizard

Journeyman
I stand by what I stated, and it's what many other's who have given up on these forums (And some who haven't) have experienced as well. I won't get drawn into some nonsensical attempt to draw moderator action as is the way here.

PlayerSkillFTW

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED

I stand by what I stated, and it's what many other's who have given up on these forums (And some who haven't) have experienced as well. I won't get drawn into some nonsensical attempt to draw moderator action as is the way here.
Lol. Did you really just comment on this post to try to talk crap about me? You remind me of Elbryan Uthador from 12+ years ago.

they roar like a greater dragon roars, right?
Yes. Gen 1 "Ancient" WWs do a full on roar like a Dragon. https://uo.stratics.com/hunters/sounds/dragon1.mpg. They're the only generation of WW that make that sound.

I have two that grunt and don’t eat gold. However, I don’t really notice much of a difference from the regular pre patch one in terms of dealing damage. Would be curious if the oldest ones are any stronger.

I do like knowing that they are super old though.
From what i've personally experienced, the Gen 1 "Ancient" WWs are more aggressive with their AI. Some of them are also literally "stronger", as in the case of Shinytrinket's "Greysky" with 807 STR, which is overcap even for a WW (which normally cap at 760 STR).
GreySky 1.PNG

Last edited:
Sounds like one of those dudes who insist to me when I'm at Luna trying to solicit offers, that they have an Ancient Gen 1 on "another shard". Current offer for one of Greysky's old siblings is 2.5p.