• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Selling Jewelry Selling an amazing tamer ring

Macrophage

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Not all tamers use consume. If you use your tamer on pvp you will have better masteries. Now if you dont have an offer or can only make a negative review you dont need to post. Thank you.

gwen

Slightly Crazed
Most Tamers do not use jewels unless training up to 120
I never had real 120 . Prefer 100 real taming /lore .
More room for warrior or bard skills this way. Really funny gameplay. Instead of being your pet's wondering battery .

HRH Liz

Lore Master
UNLEASHED
I never had real 120 . Prefer 100 real taming /lore .
More room for warrior or bard skills this way. Really funny gameplay. Instead of being your pet's wondering battery .
And the first time you get rezzed without dressing first and you command your scrolled out 5 slot Cu/Triton or what ever you fight with and it goes wild don't come crying here that you lost your pet.

HRH Liz

Lore Master
UNLEASHED
Bonded pets no longer go wild as of Patch 111. You'd think such an expert tamer as yourself who apparently likes to criticize others would know that.
Are you sure that covers giving commands to pets you can not command due to skills.

gwen

Slightly Crazed
And the first time you get rezzed without dressing first and you command your scrolled out 5 slot Cu/Triton or what ever you fight with and it goes wild don't come crying here that you lost your pet.
I don't do All Kill on a thrower .
Last (and only) lost pet due to lacking skill was like 2 years ago.
Now I rarely command a pet

Macrophage

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Considering you can instantly redress there should not be an issue. Plus you can fail a few times before your pet loses loyalty. Your comments are irrelevant.

MoonCres

Sage
UNLEASHED
Sorry another negative comment here but "amazing" quite a stretch... if it's so amazing keep it instead of trolling. Yea yea irrelevant... I already said sorry.

Macrophage

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yes it s easy to imbue (max intensity) but let's say you want to play an archer tamer; you can go 105 tame/lore to save points in other skills; then you have 20 dci (cant imbue that : 33% over cap), 15 hci (can be imbued; max intensity) 15 sdi(cant be imbued: 25% overcap) that will let your procs hit much harder, and you already with 5 mods are much higher than your imbueing cap. Then you throw in 10 STR (25% over the cap) and 8 INT (CAP) that will help you get to 150 STR and save points so you can level DEX and you have the 4 FCR (33% overcap) that will let you use a bracelet without FCR provided you use the new sash (for example). 8 attributes compared to 5 imbued, most overcapped.
So yes it all lines up, and if you can't see how good this ring is I can't help you.

Anon McDougle

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
I try crazy builds that others shake their heads at and stand by my statement the 15 hci ain't gonna help enough to make being an effective archer worth it for being a fisherman sure fighting a paragon dragon hardly..dci with no parry gee whiz ...extra strength always good but a tamer especially an archer hybrid more likely to need sta or mana . Bottom line is it's an ok ring but far from amazing..

Macrophage

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
DCI has nothing to do with parry/ INT = MANA. DEX = STAM, STR = HP

Last edited:

Kylie Kinslayer

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
I dunno... this one would works well on a Chiv/Archer/Tamer... I mean I have quite a few jewls like that for mine stored away. Why? Because the legendary ones with a ton of mods are relics of the past.

gwen

Slightly Crazed
I dunno... this one would works well on a Chiv/Archer/Tamer... I mean I have quite a few jewls like that for mine stored away. Why? Because the legendary ones with a ton of mods are relics of the past.
My tamer /thrower is using legendaries. But I use cheap ones . From VS or from Underwater.
Thinking to switch her to imbued jewels some day .

Kylie Kinslayer

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
My tamer /thrower is using legendaries. But I use cheap ones . From VS or from Underwater.
Thinking to switch her to imbued jewels some day .
I hear ya.. that temp is SO tight every skill point and mod matters. Which is why I stockpiled a lot of legendaries for it. Thankfully I have enough stockpiled to play that temp 8 hours a day until UO falls by the wayside for good... I would lose too many mods by rolling with the cap on the imbued ones.