• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Selling Weapons Selling amazing Splintering Wakizashi on Atlantic

Puffin

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Going to consider accepting the high offer tonight or turning into a 2 day official auction.

Puffin

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
I've been extremely clear about whats been going on with this item the whole time. I said I was taking offers. At no time did I call this an auction and have clearly stated that I've been taking offers in order to decide what I'll be doing with it whether that be keeping it for myself or selling it. Not sure where your rage is coming from over this.

Last edited:

Puffin

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
It seemed that way last night and Crazy White Boy even commented "Dude, epic rage!" before you decided to delete your post. Anyways I've made it an official auction now so there will be no more confusion. I have other interest as well and will make sure those contacting me via ICQ and PM place their bid on this thread.

Last edited:

Legendary Rick

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Man the mods on that waki is SICK< but over 100mil for a 15splinter wpn.. i think thats loco, i mean realistically that 15 hits soo little its lame. Man if that was 20 or + id be inn it for few hundred mill easy +, VERY NICE pull Still, the 70di is sick too with other 3 mods. 25splinter we inn the Bil mark for sure.. lol

Old Vet Back Again

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Can someone please explain to me why this weapon is fetching the price it is? Whirlwind and Splinter do the same exact thing (for the most part) and they do not stack. I truly am curious as to why someone would want SW on a waki...

Puffin

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
As a seller the weapons I get the most requests for are splintering wakis. I've sold the most basic of splintering wakis with nearly no additional mods for 20m. Do you mind telling me how some people have 200m reserve on artifact armor I wouldn't give a second glance to?

Old Vet Back Again

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
As a seller the weapons I get the most requests for are splintering wakis. I've sold the most basic of splintering wakis with nearly no additional mods for 20m. Do you mind telling me how some people have 200m reserve on artifact armor I wouldn't give a second glance to?
You didn't answer my question. I'm not trying to troll or derail the thread. Just trying to see if I am missing something.

Puffin

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
I don't use them so I don't know, I'm only giving you the knowledge I have about them.

Crazy White Boy

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
DS/Splinter, Whirlwind, Whirlwind, DS/Splinter. Its in combination where the desire comes from. (Double Trouble)

Lins

El Baja Panti
Stratics Veteran
I love the 70 DI. But 15 % with no FB or Lightning is not that appealing. still might be fun to screw around with

Puffin

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Sale didn't go through and the weapon is still available.

Last edited:

Puffin

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Price lowered to 125m buyout and is in Luna on vendor.

Last edited:

Jason-

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Well Crazy J has determined that this item is not elite. Lets all pack up and hang this one up. It must not be worth owning. The Item Price adjuster has determined the worth of the item and evidently it aint no where near that.