• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Selling] Selling Amazing Pure Mage/Parry Shield

• Thread starter Happy Meal ~ Atlantic
  • Start date
  • Watchers 1
H

Happy Meal ~ Atlantic

This shield is amazing for any collection...

I have YET to see any shield like it that is CLEAN and NOT imbued. The shield has +10 mods if you count the no -1 on the spell channeling.

It has everything you would ever want...

Lower Mana Cost...
Reactive Para...
15% DCI...
Spell Channeling....
Soul Charge....
HP Regeneration...

And so much more! I posted a screen shot of the shield.

ICQ me @ 600-800-683

Attachments

Dan123The123Man

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
man if I knew how to even build a parry mage suit to where I could just skip using pots i'd so be interested in this.

H

Happy Meal ~ Atlantic

My parry pure mage was:

120 Magery
120 Evaluating Intelligence
120 Resisting Spells
120 Wrestling
120 Parry
100 Inscription

It was by far my favorite to play and better than any mystic. You put 30% spell damage on the suit (I went with faction kasa and jewerly for the 30 spell damage. Kasa also helps for resists on suit) and you get an additional 10% spell damage for inscribe. Most people in pvp are running around with 20%, so your damage output is insane at 40% sdi...especially if you are in a group. If someone is cursed and you hit them with an explosion, flamestrike, lightning it does about 109 damage.... And you can precast the explosion.... The parry was nice because the suit had such a high DCI that dexers never hit me. And if they get in your face they miss with the parry....They can not disarm you, and yet if you have multiple dexers on you, you can even disarm them with the wrestling. It is an elite template, and it is nice to not get disarmed and keep a HIGH dci. You also have one hand free for chugs at all time. You really dont need the meditation because I had a suit with like 17 mana regeneration and 14 hit point regeneration...with casting focus and damage eater as well.

I went through hundreds of millions in barbed kits crafting. However, I had a suit with:
5% casting focus, 100% lrc, 40% lower mana cost, 15% damage eater, 40% spell damage, 70/70/70/70/70, 17 mana regeneration, 14 hit point regeneration, and 65% dci. I also had slither/crimson/+5 hp on one piece for the +25 hit points. If I had anything left over, it went towards intelligence. However, those kinds of mods with the HPR/MR is almost impossible so I didnt have much intelligence. It was the one downfall but I had plenty of mana anyways.
Thought this might help ya.

Dan123The123Man

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
what were your stats before using potions (if u did use any)? My problem is id like to build a suit without having to resort to potions and if possible the magery spell bless

The suit i'd like to build is 70s (fire corpse but not required), 100 lrc, 40 lmc, 15 mr, 70 dci, 2/6... No need for SDI or HP Regen...

The template I was thinking about was defensive, all annoying defensive:

120 parry
120 wrestle
120 mysticism
120 focus
120 resist
80 meditation
40 magery (to cast protection 100% of the time)

the idea would be to go protection, stone form and spam cleanse wind while eating popcorn lol... Do u think the suit can be made though without using pots or magery spell bless, no weapon/spellbook and using shield (if anything)? Mana i'd say I would probly need like 140+ and HP 125+... Dex before cursed it would be nice to have 96 that way curse wouldnt drop it below the 80 mark, but im not sure I mean because the cleanse wind will remove curse imediatelly anyway.. What do you think, could it be made, especially since it wouldnt have SDI, HP Regen and would be 2/6?