Selling all sorts rubble on europa

• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!
Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Okies not gonna make an auction of it ...im selling it all cheap...on Europa

Go to ''dark moon of mihr'' on europa !! postioned on the east outer circle wall of luna city... prices are 10-100k...thats plants ,small walls to big trees.....tis last of my extra rubble...and yes i got some nice pieces...as others watched me take it...muahhahhaaa

G

For someone who hates everything about the magincia events and posts negative things about rubble and the effects of it you sure seem to have a lot to sell.

What's the point of complaining about something when you're benefiting from it? If you're going to be negative about a topic at least have the courage to stand by your beliefs and not even partake in the event.

G

im selling rubble for 10k mostly u fool!!!.. and not 4000 millo per...jeeze""!!

G

and.....
the maginca event was cool..and i enjoyed it too!! and i got myslef some nice keepsakes ...however it dragged out tooooo long ... it became a ''lame event'' lets get that last shiny blown up!!! there the cannon by the docks drag a white there quick!!! we were suposed to be defending the city not blowing it to pieces !! the stuff i picked up for sale on my vendor is free stealth stuff others left behind or missed!!! like benches, beds and tables!!

G

Besides come grab all that lovely waste rubble for just +10k .. why pay millos for it!! be quick while it lasts......

G

Why even sell it then? I've been giving mine away to people who would like it, or are missing pieces they would like for their own collections.

G

is 10k really selling stuff ?? lolololol.....compared to u guys trying for 30-80m per piece...crazy times????lolololol

mumpy!!!!

G

<blockquote><hr>

is 10k really selling stuff ?? lolololol.....compared to u guys trying for 30-80m per piece...crazy times????lolololol

[/ QUOTE ]

I havent sold any, I'm giving it away.

G

no no..lololololol.... so everyone else on the boards have listed ''rare'' firepits and the likes for huge 10millo plus and big bundles for over 100millo plus and u!! u !!the sacred one !! uo's savoiur just give away stuff for freee....yes i see...

lol!! buahagebsdbgwehheee girgle girlge muahha bingbong...twoop twoop

G

You should simply just be banned from stratics, I've seen plenty warnings for you from mods in your locked threads.

0 of your posts have ever been even worthwhile.
0 have been of any relevance to anything meaningful
0 actually make sense and don't contradict yourself
0 don't piss someone off due to stupidity, lack of reason, or logic.

So yea, my vote is to just ban you and save everyone the time of sifting through meaningless nonsense, you're better off just posting your rants in a guild forum because that's about the same quality as stuff I find in pvp threads.

For those who think I may be too harsh or exaggerating feel free to try and find a meaningful post yourself.

http://boards.stratics.com/php-bin/uo/dosearch.php?Cat=&amp;Forum=All_Forums&amp;Name=276921&amp;Searchpage=0&amp;Limit=2500&amp;

I

imported_Lariat

<blockquote><hr>

You should simply just be banned from stratics.

So yea, my vote is to just ban you and save everyone the time of sifting through meaningless nonsense, you're better off just posting your rants in a guild forum because that's about the same quality as stuff I find in pvp threads.

[/ QUOTE ]Seconded.

G

<blockquote><hr>

im selling rubble for 10k mostly u fool!!!.. and not 4000 millo per...jeeze""!!

[/ QUOTE ]

The question is why are you even bothering to attend the event and pick anything up if all your other posts are in protest of this event all together as a bad move by devs?

If you're truly against this event you wouldn't even bother to want to have anything to do with it. I haven't even touched one piece of rubble and I don't plan to and I'm not even a naysayer of this event like you are.

If you want people to take your rants and spiels seriously you should really consider not contradicting yourself every other post.

G

oh? Are you selling a firepit for 10k too? Surely your shard can't be that blind to "miss" beds and benches....let's face it, you were right in the middle of it all buddy.

tis like the pot calling the kettle black.

G

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

You should simply just be banned from stratics.

[/ QUOTE ]Seconded.

[/ QUOTE ]

Thirded-ed.

G

<blockquote><hr>

mumpy!!!!

[/ QUOTE ]

I've checked your vendor many times. You must have stocked your blood tiles and boat pieces when I wasn't around. BTW didnt' see a single item for 10k, and saw one for 150k (a wall tile, haha). Might want to alter your claims of being mr. cheapo there a bit. And 50k for small palm plant rubble? 15k for those short crumbling walls? I've seen those for 5k and less.

G

<blockquote><hr>

and.....
the stuff i picked up for sale on my vendor is free stealth stuff others left behind or missed!!! like benches, beds and tables!!

[/ QUOTE ]

So you were stealthing...

G

yup iam the big bad wolf in UO... Jeepers i even get ragged cause u guys/gals missed out on my cheap rubble pieces....in my single vendor- never no ship parts but .......... the stuff i picked up for sale on my vendor is free stealth stuff others left behind or missed!!! like benches, beds and tables!!
Yes!!!

G

wow thirded for a ban????????????...wtf???????? FOR AIRING A VIEW ??? SELLING RUBBLE TOOOOOO CHEAP?????????know thats cute!!!!! U GUYS REALLY ARE THE BEST FRIENDS I EVER HAD..........one word springs to mind.....

''MUPPETS''??

G

Your remaining time on stratics is short, I would suggest you choose your remaining posts very wisely. Either lay low and don't be stupid anymore or keep on opening a can of stupidity till action is taken.

Clearly no one thinks highly of you or your "opinions" which happen to keep getting relocated to the proper rants and spiels subforum.

If you think we want you banned solely because you falsely advertise rubble that you claim is a bad event, you seriously need to read between the lines. It's due to your incessant need to post irrelevant threads on every and any topic regardless if your post is valid or not just for the sake of posting. Not to mention it's usually simply a complaint, rant, spiel, flame, or drop of tear.

Just save the mods some time and cancel your own account and rejoin stratics under a new name where you don't make a fool of yourself all the time. Then perhaps people will take you more seriously and you will have a clean slate to work with.

I

imported_gwen_alcestis

Less caps, less dots, less question marks, less exclamation marks... please?

G

Ive still got lots of rubble on the vendor prices 10-100k- buy it cheap...maybe it will be a ''turn in event'' to rebuild the City
buy it and see??

And to recap this post !! It was a great event , Well done the devs ...i thought the ophidian and the candle quests were better, as this one got dragged out to long...it got lost and it was confusing too...with peeps purposely destroying the town to collect particular items......however i picked up a few nice keepsakes i will treasure..as for the other chests of rubble - i need back the storage- so im selling it off cheap at 10k-100k * alas* we have no idea if there will be a turn in to rebuild the city (or) indeed if the city can be saved......as everyone as gone to doom now.

Oh BTW I will not be bullied!

Tomas_Bryce

Rares Collector Extraordinaire | Rares Fest Host
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Aug 14, 2006
Ok - everyone needs to stay cool. If you have a problem with a user PM me, dont start a public argument. Also, we don't ban people by user votes.

G

People don't tend to leave tables beds and benches behind. Especially stealthers.
I took everything I found...stealthing. When I was on my paladin I didn't take rubble. Maybe you were roleplaying when you picked up those pieces.

G

jack is a friend and actually a really nice guy when u get to know him

G

Well i think when the rubble first started people didnt realize there was a respawn...so many lef thte spot to the next deamon spot ....alas tis true the bits of bed, huge boulders and benches i did just finds lying around..with the rest of the commoner stuff....sorry if u cant beleive that...but take for example the 3 huge boulders i picked up just walking through the streets....

Ryna

Sage
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Feb 26, 2004
This thread has by far outlived its usefulness.

To everyone involved in this thread (besides Tomas), calm down. Don't reply to posts that annoy you, just let them fall off the face of the page.
Purposely annoying people doesn't lead to better sales, either.

Status
Not open for further replies.