• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

"Selling accounts on stratics is not allowed"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Corpse

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
"Hiya

Selling accounts on stratics is not allowed. Please don't do this again.

Thank You

*mod name here*
"

Since when did this rule take place? I have been buying and selling accounts on here for a few years.

I did forget the " FOR UO GOLD ONLY" part, but i also didnt state I was selling it for RL cash. The way she worded her PM to me, shes saying its not even allowed for UO gold.

kelmo

Old and in the way
Professional
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Dread Lord
You can sell for ingame items only, typically gold. Cash sales are not allowed on Stratics.

Corpse

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You can sell for ingame items only, typically gold. Cash sales are not allowed on Stratics.
The way she said it, She says its not allowed period.
And acting like shes going to infract/or worse if I do it again.

which i did, :)
http://vboards.stratics.com/showthread.php?t=166365

I did remember to put the "for gold only part" this time. but she mentioned nothing even about that in her pm.

Could one of you other moderators inform her that it IS allowed, with some retrictions.
"cail"

kelmo

Old and in the way
Professional
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Dread Lord
If you have issues with a mod. Please review the RoC. There is an email address there for you to use to contact the administrators.

Corpse

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
If you have issues with a mod. Please review the RoC. There is an email address there for you to use to contact the administrators.
I have no problems with her, that wasnt the point of the thread, I will have a problem if she suspends/bans me for thinking its not allowed period.

kelmo

Old and in the way
Professional
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Dread Lord
Pertinent info from the Stratics RoC:

P. Player to player transactions selling in game virtual items for real life currency are prohibited from being promoted or advertised on our network.

I. Publicly discussing actions by the moderators is prohibited. This includes, but is not limited to: bans, warnings, locks, and moved threads. Any inquiries or comments on bans, warnings, or other moderator actions, are to be sent in private messages or via email. A moderator may choose to publicly inform the participants of a forum about bans and warnings if this is in the interest of the forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.