• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Selling account, please take a look.

F

Fidessa

Selling account

Account is blue, 102 months old and is a male. I had tons of fun playing this character. I started out as a thief and then switch to dp bushido chiv swordsman (dp-ls-rinse and repeat). Not all skills are done, but won't take that much to get him to max skills.

The account is 9th Age updated and has of course UOAssist. The account comes stripped, but has an ostard ethy.

Make me a <u>fair bid</u> and I'll sell. Hoping to sell to someone trustworthy, because I want to do a <u>paypall deal</u>. If I don't know you, I'll will ask around.

<u>The character has the following skills:</u>

120 resist
120 swords
115 bushido (120 eaten)
100 meditation
080 poisoning
070 chivalry
042 focus
100 magery
074 ninja
081 detect hidden
073 snooping
100 hiding
075 stealth (120 eaten)
101 stealing (120 eaten)
110 anatomy
110 tactics
115 healing

5 soulstones used - 2 empty = 7 soulstones
5 fragments used - 1 empty = 6 fragments

Thanks for reading,

Fidessa

You can reach me on:
Aim Amberhybrid
icq 156115469

F

Fidessa

All offers are considered, so do not hesistate to do a bid!

G

Nice account, Fidessa.

Is the char blue or red? Any vet reward choices available on the char? Is the account ML upgraded? UOA enabled?

-Skylark

F

Fidessa

Hmm yes forgot to put thoose information in the text
, but here it goes:

Is the char blue or red?
- the account is blue

Any vet reward choices available on the char?
- no vet rewards left (all taken as soulstones)

Is the account ML upgraded?
- Account is 9th Age upgraded

UOA enabled?
- Yes

G

Meaning you will not accept Paypal? Does this mean you want to do Western Union?