• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Selling] Selling account; "Beem"; around 130 months

E

eww_its_greg

Hello,

I'm selling my account for USD -- real money. Need to get rid of this account so I'm not tempted to play anymore; I'm too old to be playing UO.

Account name: Beem
Shard: Great Lakes

IM: eww_its_greg (Yahoo)

Slide-show: http://www.resourcejar.com/images/greg/ebay/UOslideshow.htm

Highlights:

• Master Warrior (93.8% Swordsmanship; 96.7% Tactics; 53% Parrying)
  • Level 7 Magery (79.1% Magery; 68.9% Eval Intelligence; 42% Resisting Spells; 85.6% Meditation ) -- can cast level 7 spells a good amount of time without a lot of fizzles.
  • Almost 1.1 million in gold!
  • Spell book is almost completely full. Level 8 spells aren't all filled in.
  • Ethereal Horse statue (blessed)--when double-clicked, turns into a ethereal (ghost-like) horse that you can ride. Can't be stolen, even if you die. This was a veteran reward (gift) for having the account so long.
  • Minax statue (blessed) as a veteran reward item (received two; sold one for over a million in gold, kept the other)
  • The account is 11 years old (maybe eligible for any future veteran reward items, if/when UO decides to hand them out)
  • Character owns a large dragon ship (named Zippy). Notice the little boat statue of it in the slide show.
  • I've never purchased a house or any dwelling with this character. I believe you'd have the freedom to purchase whatever dwelling 1.1 million can get you.
  • Own a scatter of magic items and weapons. See slide show. The items aren't the greatest. But there's money to buy whatever.
  • 50%+ Hiding skill. Great way to vanish when there's trouble.
  • 98 Strength (92 when unmodified by magic bracelet / ring), 84 Intelligence (82 unmodified), Mana 86

Greg

goodbyeUO

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
i agree with mudd.. this guy is selling his account that is 130 month and his characters are half @ssed and not even finished- items are pathetic.. if you were playin this game for 11 years and this is as far as you have gotten you should of left the game 10 and half years ago..lmao

E

eww_its_greg

this guy is selling his account that is 130 month
Recently learned the account age is 38 months worth in active subscription (thanks goes to airvincent for assisting). Played very sporadically. The account is indeed roughly 130 months old--it reads "Member since December 1997". However, the age in active subscription is what counts. My apologies for the ignorance.

Silverbird

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'm too old to be playing UO.
I wonder, how old this might be. Up to now I would have never considdered to ever getting too old for UO. I mean ... ppl drive cars up to their 80's and I've heard of players, who already have crossed their 60'th age. When compared, I would say, driving a cra is way more demanding than UO is. So I would assume, you should be able to play uo up to the mid 90'th ... if someone only lives long enough. :thumbup1:

Heimi

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
No offence but you wouldn't get more than a couple of dollars for this account..its just not worth anything.