• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Selling Account 43 Month Old Blue Mage*

SoulWeaver

King of The Bearded Ladies
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I am going to start this off at $50.00

The Skills Are As Follows:
120 Eval
120 Macing
120 Resist
115 Magery
115 Meditation
110 Tactics
110 Spell Weaving

It comes with 2 full soulstone
4 fragmented soulstones with 20 charges total.

It will have an 18x18 with it as well as plenty of leather armor for your mage and many many 1/1's, as well as 0/3s, an 0/2s, and other nice jewels to last you a very long time of dying. It also comes with an ethereal llama. A bonded beetle. And regs to last you a life time of casting...

Not sure how long this auction is going to go for probably till I see people offering and feel like thats enough, and $50.00 could be enough.

Good Luck.

Jeremiah (JSV)

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
mainly im looking for one with a couple more soulstones, and a few crafter skills but i guess i could get them from ea :/ ........i just wish they would actually hold a gun to my head when they asked for more money than i already give them....also i assume you rotate the 110 skills and the char hasnt eaten a stat scroll? also does it have uo assist?

SoulWeaver

Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
True, i can include another soulstone frag token to help ya out if you win the account.

Jeremiah (JSV)

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
its tempting, because of the price, yet ropeman i believe still has an account with 14 full soulstones for 125.00 ...good luck though

L

`Lynk

<blockquote><hr>

its tempting, because of the price, yet ropeman i believe still has an account with 14 full soulstones for 125.00 ...good luck though

[/ QUOTE ]

That's a deal in itself, soulstones are like $10 a pop from uogamecodes.

SoulWeaver

Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Sheesh your maken me feel like im given a bad deal didnt think $50 was horrible for a almost done up mage

L

`Lynk

<blockquote><hr>

Sheesh your maken me feel like im given a bad deal didnt think $50 was horrible for a almost done up mage

[/ QUOTE ]

Any bids on it yet?

SoulWeaver

Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
no bids on it... i'd probably sell it for 50 if anyone wants it

L

`Lynk

<blockquote><hr>

no bids on it... i'd probably sell it for 50 if anyone wants it

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm tempted to buy for $50.. only problem is that I would have to give EA $12.99 more per month....

Let me think on it a bit. What is the character's name?

I

imported_Dark Drow

it a good deal but i have a mage or i have bid on it

L

`Lynk

<blockquote><hr>

Liquid Kid =|

[/ QUOTE ]

One more question - does this account have any flags on it for harassmant, verbal or physical, unattended macroing, or using ITTPs?

If no - Yea I'll pay $50 for it. Will have to do it from home, don't have my paypal password on hand.

How does this work? I have never bought an account before. Is there a broker to be used? Forgive me, but I don't feel good about xferring $50 and then saying "ok you do your part".

Also, does it come with SOP or a spell channel wep to use?

SoulWeaver

Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

Liquid Kid =|

[/ QUOTE ]

One more question - does this account have any flags on it for harassmant, verbal or physical, unattended macroing, or using ITTPs?

If no - Yea I'll pay $50 for it. Will have to do it from home, don't have my paypal password on hand.

How does this work? I have never bought an account before. Is there a broker to be used? Forgive me, but I don't feel good about xferring $50 and then saying "ok you do your part".

[/ QUOTE ]

No the account doesnt have any flags on it for anything.
I've sold accounts and items before to people in the siege community I can get them to back me up if need be. I've sold and bought stuff from Mo'Gluk, Vortex, UoMLPlayer, CyberNickel, Shakaja, Prometheus, and a few others. I use paypal verfied, or check. Basically you sent the 50.00 my paypal i'll give you the information to the account. If you want to find a brooker im more then willing to go through with it. If you wish to the pay the fee. I know Cybernickel use to be a well known brooker here but I think he has moved on. Let me know.

Jeremiah (JSV)

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
see there ya go...i knew it would sell. it being a mage and me also having a mage was part of the reason i was not as interested. if it would have been a crafter account w/alchemy ida been on it. dont pay me much mind soul im saving myself....