• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Sold] Selling Abyss House

Smoot

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Putting this in the rares forum because these houses are only able to be placed by Mesanna.

18 by 18 "Ranger" house on the far west side of the abyss, Mizuho shard.

house will only be available for a short time, (about a week until account goes inactive)

Icq 442212126, post, or pm offers.

Great house for someone who farms the abyss, or just wants a rare house.

update: selling this to pampa dh, i icqed him accepting offer before other offer were posted.

Last edited:

ivester77

Business. That's all it ever is...business.
Stratics Veteran
omg wow
i wonder what the house would go for the atl shard wow good luck brother great piece of property for sure

Captn Norrington

Stratics Forum Moderator
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
I bought one on Balhae last year for 300m if that helps with pricing it. It's pretty cool living in the abyss, even on a small shard.

Pampa DH

Lore Master
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
Smoot I think I have a free acct. I'll offer ya 250m

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Boontendo

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Too bad it's not on LS. Really cool spot. On Lake Superior, the west house is owned by someone who very very rarely plays and the east house has been private and unchanged since the first week of it's placement. Really, they are both wasted space. Good luck on the sale!