• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Selling] Selling a very rare Seer Item

Manticore

Crazed Zealot
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Selling an item for one of my reclusive friends. This item comes with a very rich history. Its called "An Antique Platemail" the chest piece. It originates from Europa and the item is still there. It has been put away in her vault for nearly 7 years and she owns 3 of the 6 pieces. She is only willing to part with 1 of the 3 due to shortage on funds. All gold must be paid on Europa. The tunic is of an unique hue.

Post your bids here. There is a buyout of 500 mil but she will monitor this thread to see how the bid goes. Again this is a Seer Item going back 10+ years.

Also, she is selling a Jester's hat made by the Princes of Jesters. Some of you older players may know what this is.
so bid away.

Athelas

Lore Keeper
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Does the hat actually have the "made by" tag or is it crafted? Its from around the same time as the Al'Cedra lal Draconais gloves if I'm not mistaken.

Manticore

Crazed Zealot
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Does the hat actually have the "made by" tag or is it crafted? Its from around the same time as the Al'Cedra lal Draconais gloves if I'm not mistaken.
good question, i don't know but you can ask her yourself at 64469956

Escaflowne

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I think its crafted if i remember correctly from the one i got in an IDOC a few years back.

Athelas

Lore Keeper
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
good question, i don't know but you can ask her yourself at 64469956
Haha, well don't feel bad because I didn't know either. I remember hearing something a long time ago about a Princess of Jesters hat with a 'made by' tag, but its been so long it would probably be borderline impossible to verify, unless of course someone happens to see this post. I have one of the 'crafted by' that I purchased from Alcestis, it seems so long ago... Anyways, thank you Escaflowne, Petra and Manticore for the replies.