• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Selling] selling a speed cu offer

• Thread starter pitchblack1235
  • Start date
  • Watchers 1

LOTR

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
I have been hearing about that, but I really do not have any idea what is the specialty in it. Does it run unusually fast? Attack unusually fast? or something else? Please enlighten me. Thank you.

Alexander of ATL.

Rares Fest Host | Atl June 2013
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I have been hearing about that, but I really do not have any idea what is the specialty in it. Does it run unusually fast? Attack unusually fast? or something else? Please enlighten me. Thank you.
The way i understand it, and i may be wrong, just correct me if am wrong. When the Cu is at half life, the cu will still run fast, ie, catching up to the target or in other words, skipping tiles. Im not sure if im 100% correct, the person to ask would be Promathia. If im not mistaken, he owns a speed white cu. :)

Omnius

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
speed cus are tested by bringing the cu to RED LINE and at red line, it will continue to be able to kill an on foot player. should need 2-3 screens for a fast player on foot to escape a speed cu (ie: player should almost always die if on foot being attacked by a speed cu).