• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Selling a pair of orc statues...

G

Two orc statues, like to sell them as a set. I'll throw in two gruesome standards and you can have your own orc camp on your lawn!

I

imported_Nikodemus

That's actually a heck of an idea. If you don't have 'em sold soon let me know and I'll buy 'em from ya. Mind you, I'm not interested enough to get into a bidding war. Just piqued my interest a little.

R

RighteousDoom

I'll buy em,

I just got my first hut!

*clomps*

pidjin me at 311-562-268

R

RighteousDoom

Sog will give Spree a [shudder] hug if she lets him win the bid.

A

Asmodi_Mhul

<blockquote><hr>

You are a very brave orc. *shakes head sadly*

[/ QUOTE ]
Methinks Sog not know spree so well. Sog think hug...spree see Orctoy...
Poor Sog

G

I had not considered Spree's philorcophic mania!

Respect for Spree's fetish aside, I'll even throw in some bones and body parts if someone would post a bid with some numbers in it... :p I'm at the orifice.. erm.. office! No pijins here!

A

Asmodi_Mhul

<blockquote><hr>

I had not considered Spree's philorcophic mania!

[/ QUOTE ]
There you go again with yer Word of the Day Toilet paper

G

Naw, I just made that one up. Actually, I ran out of Word of the Day paper... I decided to print up all the dev/EA rep posts about PBDs and use those instead.

Still selling orcies! Comes with two gruesome standards, some bones, guts and body parts! Top bid is 500k!

Spree

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
500k !!!! If I used all of my gold I still wouln't have 500k. I guess my six orkies wont have and more freinds in their fort.