• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Selling A Luna House (Inside Walls)

Capt. Lucky

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
You could :) I just wanna see someone get it. Cause in a couple weeks the account holding it will die and it'll be an eyesore sitting there for 3 months waiting to decay. I'm not going to pay $13 a month to hang on to it. I needed more floor space for my museum so that's why I moved. BTW NEW MUSEUM just outside the Luna wall north of the city and a little east looking at the wall :D I'm visiting Atlantic right now and I've probably dropped about 300 mill lol. I'm really not that concerned with the money. I'm ok on gold. I'm sure I spent at least 100 mill on the house back when I got it. So naturally I'd like to get *something*. But the world isn't beating a path to my door with this property to be honest. I had one deal that fell through yesterday. I'm probably in my own little world but I thought 50 mill was a give away price cause it really is pretty tough to get your hands on one of these if your just a regular player. They rarely open up and when they do it ends up being a deal between friends or something. I've been watching Luna houses for years since I came here and we had a little bit of movement when a few guild members took off together for Atlantic a few months back but that has pretty much been it. A small one might drop every year or 2 maybe. But hey, if you low on gold atm PM me an offer. I'd love to see ya have it. Anything is better than seeing it fall in 3 or 4 months. I thought it was a cute set up to have a house on the west side of the plot, with the door facing the east side of the plot, with an open court yard to the east. Then vendors could hang out there in the open area. It worked really good for me especially since the house to the east doesn't hide the court yard. Well anyway. it's still available :) It looked something like this and I thought it was a cute place and effective vendor spot. Naturally it went up a few more floors.

Lucky's.jpg

Last edited:

BeaIank

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
Well if your guys get serious about that I'll do it for 25 mill. I'd like to see him have it if he wants it and I can be fair too :)
All I know I wouldn't keep it for myself, but if he or Dev wants it, I can pay for it. :)

Uriah Heep

Grand Poobah
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
LOL. oh wait, y'all make me feel bad :) I was just joking around with the Capt cuz he was having a bit of trouble selling it and picking at him. But I am touched by the offers :p Even if I did want it I dont have an account open to take it-I'm downsizing too. The BoD revamp didn't quite do it for me, too many materials required for most of the bods that aren't worth a reward (and I am NOT wasting mats for a 1 point bank!) I was fairly underwhelmed with the gifts we got this year (anni and Christmas), looking at the low prices on them on Atlantic evidently everyone else was too lol. And the pet revamp is gonna run true to form, so that will be a bust also...

Would love to open an account and hold it as a spec house...but I don't foresee any appreciable and sustained growth in our population...

Sorry, I digress...but honestly, was just intending it as a joke-

BeaIank

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
Well, maybe that new guy I saw last Sunday, Yorac or something, could use a Luna house.

Capt. Lucky

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
No problem! I just want someone with some fresh blood to move into Luna :) Would have loved having you as a neighbor :) Being a real estate agent is hard lol.

Uriah Heep

Grand Poobah
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Get ingame and advertise it in chat for a few evenings...havent seen ya doing that yet. I bet someone will buy it!

Capt. Lucky

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Get ingame and advertise it in chat for a few evenings...havent seen ya doing that yet. I bet someone will buy it!
Well that is a problem cause I've been tied up with stuff. I still have a few weeks on it and even if it doesn't sell it won't rock my world :) I'm not really into hawking stuff. I make an announcement every now and then when I restock but I try not to spam. I'm not down sizing I just moved lol. But I'm not interested in having 4 accounts either :)

Omnicron

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Id take it => since you're just gonna get rid of it anyways.

DevilsOwn

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
awww Cap'n, ya went and hurt my feelings :sad4: say hi to you most every time I hear you talking

Herp!

Journeyman
That kid seemed to be actually a newbie. Didn't even know what a scroll of valiant commendation was for!
Pretty certain Yeroc is 3 months brand new from the light conversation we had the other day. :)

Also, you'll be happy to know Lucky.... We will finally be updating the dirt plot we've had sitting in Luna for like 3-5 years by the south exit :) Finally burned through the full storage slots worth of MIBs and ASOS the house was holding. I hate the moving crate too much because of the monster lag it causes with a full storage house so we just had to wait & finally had time to get through most of it. Now you get to see what will likely be EVEN worse looking because I'm a horrible decorator/builder :D

DevilsOwn

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
:) half the time I can't remember all of the me's - ha!! - and to be fair, not sure we're around the same times, cause I don't catch ya all that often, but always say hey when I do!

hungry4knowhow

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Capt. Lucky I would be interested in this house. I am getting ready to re-establish myself on Legends over this weekend.

Capt. Lucky

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
I thought I had a deal but it hasn't been going too smooth. I can not escape this house lol. First 25 mill takes it :) The account holding it will lapse in a week or so then I suppose it will rot there for 90 days :p So if anyone is interested let me know as soon as possible :)

Herp!

Journeyman
Let me talk to my man that owns the house in Luna (I got too drunk to rebuild it lol). I'd rather a larger plot and he probably would too. We will make it go smoothly. He isn't busy during the week like I am with the 12-16 hour days. He's watchin a hawks game now... but he'll be around a bit later after the game ;)

Herp!

Journeyman
His name is Fwoosh on Stratics, he may be replying or sending you a PM soon. I sent him a message and it's very likely that since we fell into quite a bit of cash selling Hawkwind's robes on the cheap that he will do it.

hungry4knowhow

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Sorry @Capt. Lucky

I was under the impression that the new banking system allowed gold to be transferred between shards on same account. That was not the case and havent been able to find someone to trade ATL for Legends Gold.

If anyone here will take 25Mil on ATL for 25mil on Legends I would greatly appreciate it. I would like to have this house.

Capt. Lucky

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
His name is Fwoosh on Stratics, he may be replying or sending you a PM soon. I sent him a message and it's very likely that since we fell into quite a bit of cash selling Hawkwind's robes on the cheap that he will do it.
Couldn't find Fwoosh. But I'll be on for a bit yet. If not I'll be around tomorrow. My ICQ is in my sig also.

Capt. Lucky

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Sorry @Capt. Lucky

I was under the impression that the new banking system allowed gold to be transferred between shards on same account. That was not the case and havent been able to find someone to trade ATL for Legends Gold.

If anyone here will take 25Mil on ATL for 25mil on Legends I would greatly appreciate it. I would like to have this house.
It is a goofy system but BS wants their transfer token money :)

Herp!

Journeyman
I will wait until you figure this out. I don't want to step in mid sale and steal it from someone, that's just not my bag. I don't have the ATL cash because I never leave Legends. As much as I hate to put things on other people, it's your choice Lucky. We are willing to buy if Hungry can't get the Legends cash before your account closes. You tell me(I get emails from stratics on my work phone and home phone) that the sale needs to happen before it closes down if it hasn't sold by then. I don't wanna see your house rot any more than you do, you've sold me a lot of stuff that I needed and wanted since I came back to UO in 2009. I'd rather take a 2nd plot right by a McNuge and you can know it will be in good hands(albeit busy busy hands) until the end of days. I've been here since day 1 aside from a 5 yr break from 2004-2009 when I was in school and playing WoW as a sponsored #1 ranked Shaman. I'd rather give ol' Hungry a chance if you're willing. Your choice, if you don't wanna wait, you let me know and I'll be on the account that owns the dirt plot in 10 minutes.

Herp!

Journeyman
@hungry4knowhow I live 2 houses east of the house for sale, if you want it, it's yours. It's not as big, but I can't turn down an upgrade in Luna that I've been waiting on and searching for for since I came back. I'll be on shortly Lucky.

Edit: it's actually 3 houses... 2nd house East from the South entrance to Luna. Currently a dirt plot, you want it, feel free to log in. I will be moving crap from it to the new place for a while. It's literally got nothing but MiBs in it right now... 1000s of them.

Last edited:

Herp!

Journeyman
I promise, I will... after the week of 12-16 hour days :) I have basically every item that drops currently and a few old school rares I've been wanting to display anyway and they just rot in my Fel castle near Bearded's castle in Fel Minoc...

hungry4knowhow

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
@Herp! I will gladly take it. Let me know when you are available and howmuch you want for it. A freind said he could transfer money for me today, I expect he will be on sometime this afternoon.

@Capt. Lucky Glad the house got taken care of. And sounds like it will all work out for everyone.

Uriah Heep

Grand Poobah
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
lol everyone's money is on Atlantic...
Tonight, if everyone is still Legends broke-either me or Dev might can help out with that

Capt. Lucky

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Well this all seems to have worked out very nice :) Win win win I learned so much trying to pull this off it was amazing lol