• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Auction] Selling a "Hole"

F

Face73

Have had this item for awhile got it from an IDOC...was told it was illegal?But never checked the legality of it and never tried selling. But I am in the need of gold so if its legal I would love to get it sold. So any help and bids welcome! Thanks just post here or pm me

620177540 is my icq
thanks

Manticore

Crazed Zealot
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Have had this item for awhile got it from an IDOC...was told it was illegal?But never checked the legality of it and never tried selling. But I am in the need of gold so if its legal I would love to get it sold. So any help and bids welcome! Thanks just post here or pm me

620177540 is my icq
thanks
The legality issue was more than 5-6 years ago bfore EA Mythic took over. And the only reason why it was deemed illegal was because a collector back then had one locked down at his vendor house on Atlantic and some newbi char kept running over it until he died. Then that SOB paged a GM and had it subsequently removed. There was no official word from EA about the legality other than this incident. Since then there are a couple of musuems with them locked down in plain sight for years and nothing has happend to them. I am sure they have been paged a lot and until we hear something official from Mythic which I don't think we will, there is no reason why it can't be sold here. The ones sold in the past went for between 250-350 mil.

Manticore

Crazed Zealot
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Are we talking about the same hole? That one from DO is from SA but the one Iam talking about is from when Tokuno first opened. Its an actual tile that spits fire.