• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Selling a few things on atlantic

Z

Zippididooda

Lets see, hoping to sell something, as Im trying to come back to atlantic to play some, but am so poor i cant afford insurance even!

Thatched Roof Cottage mini house deed
Leprechaun Mugs X4
red champagne flute X2
"Weed" potted plant
deed for a vendor named Edwina
Blackmoor X20

leave bid, PM me or icq at 32691770

also looking to trade a hooded shroud for a soulstone token

and i have alot more to add, ill try to sort through some stuff i have form the old days, again all this i have is on atlantic

G

You should post your listing on the Atlantic Tradeboard. It will be seen by dozens of Atlantic players. Those items would be hard to sell to anyone except someone who already plays Atlantic because they are not worth the cost of a transfer.

Z

Zippididooda

yeah, i did post it there as well. not getting much of a response, so i thought maybe someone here might be interested in the cottage or the deed.
really just needed to sell something so i can play on!( someone buy my cottage!)

G

I actually thought someone was looking for a Tatched Roof Cottage on Atlantic...maybe DVI?

G

Yup that was me! Sorry I intended to pm you earlier, but I got engrossed in a project here at work, heh...let me know how much you're asking for it.

icq 247-299-718

Thanks

Z

Zippididooda

im just looking for whatever is fair, not looking to gouge anyone, not looking to get ripped off either....since I havent been on atlantic in a long time, im really unsure about its value...can anyone advise?
icq sent

Z

Zippididooda

ok got it straightened out, price is 5 mill, sale to DVI pending

G

Hahaha,

that was exactly what I was thinking before I scrolled down and saw your respons.

Regards
The Scandinavian