• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Auction] Selling a few items!

Angel Dust

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
OK, Selling a few things off. Standard rules apply such as 10min rule and all bids in thread only please. Auction will end Wed June 29th at 9 pm EST.

1. Bloodied tunic of the Knights of the Crux Ansata - Atl Season 8 (15)
Open 60 mil = Buyout 90mil
3. An Embroidered Oak Leaf Cloak (NON REP) Atl Season 4 (12) Confirmed item was dupped
Open 60mil = Buyout 80mil
4. Ancient Temple Spellbook - Pacific Season 9 (10)
Open 150mil = Buyout 180mil

Attachments

mbraud4

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ill get it started I guess, low offer so soemoen outbid me...40m on Bloodied Tunic.

Angel Dust

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Lowered opens and buyouts since no interest in the items, new end date to see if I get these items sold. Sir Kelek you got the harp, lemme know when ya wanna meet up and grab it.

Faeryl

2011 Winter Deco Contest 1st Place
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I want that tunic! But I can't afford it right now... Could you hold onto it for a bit until I can gather the gold?

Angel Dust

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
@ Kelek, I will jump on and meet ya in luna

@ Faeryl, for you anything my friend, I will hold it.

Angel Dust

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Faeryl & Kelek, I have to go out of town for an emergency, my Mother passed away this morning. I will try to get on sometime in next few days to meet up with yas. Sorry about the delay.

Faeryl

2011 Winter Deco Contest 1st Place
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'm so sorry to hear that :(

I'm in no hurry, so take as much time as you need...