• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Selling] Selling a couple of very nice items

Manticore

Crazed Zealot
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Bid here or PM or icq at 123172317. There is no buyout, open bids. If you make a bid that I think its a sellable price I will sell it.

The following 2 items are also on my vendor in luna on atlantic.

(5) Savage Rations - Pacific season 9 I think

F

Francois_Villon

No record of the number of drops on the stolen cookies...

I'll go 5m

Athelas

Lore Keeper
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I'm going to go off topic for a second just so I can point out that we've reached a milestone that no one appears to have noticed.

Manticore has learned to post pictures!!

Bump!

Manticore

Crazed Zealot
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'm going to go off topic for a second just so I can point out that we've reached a milestone that no one appears to have noticed.

Manticore has learned to post pictures!!

Bump!
Not quite, that was Jinx lol

Manticore

Crazed Zealot
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
bump, FYI the only other snowball launcher sold was at the recent festival for 240 mil. :)

Assia Penryn

The Sleeping Dragon
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I bid on the 23rd of Jan on the bark. If you don't want to sell it at that price, its completely okay. *smiles* Just remove my offer please so I can redirect that portion of my goodie funds in another direction. If interested in selling, please ICQ me.

Thank you and good luck with your sales!

Manticore

Crazed Zealot
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I bid on the 23rd of Jan on the bark. If you don't want to sell it at that price, its completely okay. *smiles* Just remove my offer please so I can redirect that portion of my goodie funds in another direction. If interested in selling, please ICQ me.

Thank you and good luck with your sales!
Assia, contact me please, i can't find your other post with icq. 123172317.

PinkPandora

Rares Fest Host | LS April 2011
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
11m on the plate of stolen cookies please.