• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

selling a 120 mysticism and a 120 tactics

Eärendil

Legendary Mall Santa
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I got one more than I need. I would let it go for a fair price :)

Eärendil

Legendary Mall Santa
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
When I look into vendor search I see similar scrolls for 4+ mil. That was the price when it last time sold on the Gil auction. Given that we have a major deflation on Siege, I would ask less, of course. Normally I would give good scrolls to newcomers for free, but I am doing museum fundraising at the moment. But you can have some other scrolls for free, just call me ingame at the weekend! :)

Eärendil

Legendary Mall Santa
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ok, with the help of a fellow Siegeian I was able to find out proper prices. I estimate the value of the 120 Mystic about 2.5-3 mil and the 120 tactics about 5 mil.

I can offer the scrolls for these prices:

120 Mystic: 2 m
120 Tactics: 4 m

As always, I will also accept fair offers depending on my sympathy for the person ;-)