• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Selling a 120 mage scroll

Baby Doll

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Sorry ps gone it went t to a VICE mate. Thanks Gil for doing the work to move Vice along. We in VICE smile upon your gesture!

Last edited:

Tjalle

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Embarrassing that the only ones dying in your raid were Vice people... ;)
Thanks for suiting up the GIL troops!

Baby Doll

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Embarrassing that the only ones dying in your raid were Vice people... ;)
Thanks for suiting up the GIL troops!

ROFL That is such a lame ass reply. Keep it up the only laughs I get in UO today is Gilfanes dumb-ass replies. So please think on your response then reply. I may reply if it it is worth a response. If no response from me , it shows how little I value you and yours!

Oh, nothing but luv,

Baby Doll IPKU (VICE)

Last edited:

Baby Doll

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Great after noon to alliance and friends, wish you well and wonderful day!

Tjalle

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
ROFL That is such a lame ass reply.
Feel free to explain what´s "lame" about it. Or are you just salty cuz you got faceplanted?

Keep it up the only laughs I get in UO today is Gilfanes dumb-ass replies.
Sounds like you are in a boring alliance.

So please think on your response then reply. I may reply if it it is worth a response. If no response from me , it shows how little I value you and yours!

Oh, nothing but hate,

Baby Doll IPKU (VICE)
Are you gonna stick your head in the sand everytime you get a reply you don´t like?
Like in this thread:
(Player Event) - [Jun 9, 2018] GSF June Auction (Gilfane Arena)

I guess what I´m trying to say is, don´t start something you can´t finish. ;)

Bo Bo

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
its lame cause you get a trash suit, we got 12 powerscrolls, plus 300k gold, and the satisfaction of taking the spawn your guildies worked hard on.
Where was the backup to help your guildmates? What you only help them out on the boards? Less talkie talk more trying to put up a fight.

Last edited:

Tjalle

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
its lame cause you get a trash suit, we got 12 powerscrolls, plus 300k gold, and the satisfaction of taking the spawn your guildies worked hard on.
Where was the backup to help your guildmates? What you only help them out on the boards? Less talkie talk more trying to put up a fight.
Aww, how cute. Did BD ask you to jump in cuz her head got stuck in the sand? Or did she rage quit her thread permanently? Again.
And please explain what´s hard work about doing Despise for 20 mins?
No, the real satisfaction lies in the fact that the wolves attacked and the wolves died. And your defensive responses testify to that. ;)

And as we all know, that´s the only reason you guys claim my replies are "lame". Because instead of saying "Yeah, that was fun, good job.", your ego took a dent, you got butthurt and now you try to save face... :rolleyes:

And are Vice members really that scared to leave the house they feel the need to use trash suits? I guess you guys need to work on that. *chuckles*

Bo Bo

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
why must you think you won? You lost the spawn, gold, and scrolls. Where were you to help your guildmates? Your guildmates managed to get one kill but still lost the most important thing.
20 minutes aye, on stealth tamers?? don't think so. If it is so easy why doesn't the Bo see more people doing despise. This is the first time Bo has seen or heard gil doing a despise at any other time besides 5am.

As for suits, bo has no clue what suits baby wears, but compared to what your guild gave you lose. You want to talk about trash suits, look at your guildmates holy Tjalle those are some crappy suits.
It was funny a guildie died to like 4 of you and asked to buy back his suit, and y'all were like NO thank bo for that. Bo wishes y'all would want to buy back these crap suits you keep donating to the Bo.

Again you want to flex your muscles in game instead of on these boards be sure to shout to the Bo. We will see who talks big than.

GarthGrey

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Aww, how cute. Did BD ask you to jump in cuz her head got stuck in the sand? Or did she rage quit her thread permanently? Again.
And please explain what´s hard work about doing Despise for 20 mins?
No, the real satisfaction lies in the fact that the wolves attacked and the wolves died. And your defensive responses testify to that. ;)

And as we all know, that´s the only reason you guys claim my replies are "lame". Because instead of saying "Yeah, that was fun, good job.", your ego took a dent, you got butthurt and now you try to save face... :rolleyes:

And are Vice members really that scared to leave the house they feel the need to use trash suits? I guess you guys need to work on that. *chuckles*
What's happened to you ? :(

Tjalle

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Who said anything about us winning?
I just said the wolves attacked the sheep and the sheep killed the wolves.

And what´s funny about that is that before, during and after the raid GC was quiet. Until we heard Bo say "a crappy suit for scrolls and 300k gold. I´ll take that bet every time".
Which means for some reason you felt you had to go defensive and try to save face by saying that. Which means, GIL killing one of you got to you.
That, my friend, is a dent in the ego.

And on that note, I just want to point out that you were the first one to call the suit trash. ;)

And yes, some of the GILs wear basic suits. But that´s ok because we´re "sheep". Whereas your alliance is considered the "wolves" and should therefore have nothing to fear.
Well, according to some of your suits, you do feel fear... :D

Bo Bo

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
So saying "a crappy suit for 12 powerscrolls and 300k gold, Bo will take that anytime" means bo went defensive? why cant it mean just what bo said!
why must you read into things and make assumptions? are you that bored?? if you want to read into it you should have thought hmmm the Bo is trying to annoy us, and guess what judging by your posts it has worked!
and btw if you do want to trade crappy suits for scrolls and 300k let the bo know seriously...

Bo Bo

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Hey bo has a trash suit for your guild, since they were kind enough to give up another spawn. Just let the Bo know where to leave it.
Sure they left with there lives (and suits) but they sure as **** left there dignity on the island....