• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Auction] Selling 6 Full Suits With Artifacts

Lord GOD(GOD)

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Taking bids on the 3 full suits detailed below. As some have specific skill increases I have detailed the templates and playstyles they are intended for. Suits contain a mixture of Legendary artifacts and Imbued pieces in all cases they have been fully POF'd and Enhanced.

Reply to this thread, message me through Stratics, or ICQ me: 588326766 to bid.

If the interest I receive for the suits as they are is sufficiently good, I will throw in ALL additional items I have for that build free of charge (weapons/slayer spellbooks/instruments etc.), and provide you with any help you need setting up/understanding/playing the character to it's fullest with a full in depth written guide or in game help. This is a limited time offer as I am leaving UO.

Please do not message me asking me what else I am getting rid of, or what I want for certain items, all such requests will be ignored.

Suit1.png
Suit 1 (Gargoyle/Male/Medable): 79/80/79/70/75, 105 lrc, 46 lmc, 30 mr, 5 casting focus, 45 dci, 2/6, 10 hpr, 25 hpi, 15 mage, 20 necro, 10 ss, 10 parry, -15 mage weapon.

(Ideal for template: Discord/Tamer - 115 Mage, 95 Med, 120 Music, 120 Disc, 110 Tame, 110 Lore, 0 Necro, 50 SS real skill - carries 15 necro spellbook to get in Wraith Form so can mana drain targets while using Discord Masterys)

Includes artifacts: Blessed Conjurers Garb with Luck, Blessed Garg Tangle, Spell Focusing Sash Garg, Hephastus Garg, Blessed Shadow Cloak of Rejuv Garg. Worth over 50m alone.

Reserve: 100m
Buyout: 150m

Suit5.png
Suit 5 (Human/Male/Medable/VVV): 86/95/99/83/86, 100 lrc, 57 lmc, 18 mr, 116 sdi, 45 dci, 4/6 casting (including 1 fc town buff), 8 hpr, 15 hp, 8 casting focus, 20 focus, 20 mage, 10 ss, 10 parry.

(Ideal for template: Defensive Wrestle/Necro/Parry/Mage - 100 Mage, 100 Med, 120 Eval, 120 Spellweaving, 60 Necro, 60 SS, 100 Anat, 60 Parry - the character is able to use Wraith Form/Corpse Skin in order to do maximum spell damage and mana leeching, while maintaining full defensive capabilities with a spellbook, while also benefitting from parry, gift of life, gift of renewal and attunement with max 4/6 casting speed, also using mana shield for even greater defense, with a full focus can spam screen wide Thunderstorm/Essence of Wind in place of Wither, also hits through walls/blocked line of sight)

Includes artifacts: Blessed Cloak of Death, Blessed Spell Focus Sash, Hephastus, Necromancer's Phylactery, Earrings of Protection Poison, Protector of the Battle Mage, Blessed Cloak of Rejuv, 45 SDI Invasion Book. For above suit mods also requires VVV Kasa of Ra Jin, Inquiz, Crystalline and Crimson. Non-VVV artifacts worth over 90m alone.

Reserve: 130m
Buyout: 180m

Suit6.png
Suit 6 (Gargoyle/Male/Non-Medable/VVV): 89/76/79/75/74, 40 di, 55 lmc, 45 hci, 20 dci, 20 ssi, 6 hpr, 25 hp, 11 str, 19 dex, 16 stam, 33 mana, 30 hld, 3/6 casting without weapon or town bonus, 9 healing, 18 parry, 100 reflect physical damage.

(Ideal for template: Nox/Ninja/46 Chiv/Fencer - 120 Fencing, 90 Tactics, 80 Poisoning, 120 Ninjitsu, 71 Healing, 80 Anatomy, 120 Chivalry, 39 Parrying. Suit is refined for 74/74/74/70/74 caps. PvP character delivers splintering/poisoning offense, while having defense in the form of 4/6 chiv and ninjitsu combined with some parry and 100% rpd)

Includes artifacts: Talons of Escaping, Blessed Spell Focus Sash Garg, BT Epaulettes Power Garg, Blessed Spined Bloodworm Bracers, Warden's Armor of Augmentation, Hephastus Garg. For above suit mods also requires VVV Crimson, Mace & Shield, Primer. Non-VVV artifacts worth 65m alone.

Reserve: 100m
Buyout: 150m

Last edited:

Planters

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
I am going to have to get more gold before my xfer to buy one of these. They look fun

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lord GOD(GOD)

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Bump. 1, 5, and 6 still available. Reply to this thread, message me through Stratics, or ICQ me: 588326766 to bid.