• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

selling 4th anni pick

Morgayne

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
sorry, was away for a while.. any vet reward between year one and four.. you would pick what you want... as far as price, need at least 1 mill to get a better start on siege, at the moment I am constantly broke lol... please let me know. thanks

Planters

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
sorry, was away for a while.. any vet reward between year one and four.. you would pick what you want... as far as price, need at least 1 mill to get a better start on siege, at the moment I am constantly broke lol... please let me know. thanks
Hello,
I will buy it. Can you icq me at 490167982 or pm me here.
Thanks,
Sarah-Ann

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TheDrAJ

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Seems like an awful cheap price. Not to get into the way of a sale but 1 mil for a 4th year seems a bit absurd or have prices changed that much lately?

Planters

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Seems like an awful cheap price. Not to get into the way of a sale but 1 mil for a 4th year seems a bit absurd or have prices changed that much lately?
Don't know if they changed that much. I was just paying what he wanted. But haven't heard back from him yet.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk