• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Selling] Selling 2 Zento houses, one in front of the other.

Lexx Merlin

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hello, I am currently selling my 2 18x18 Zento houses. They are out of the east gate near the moongate. I used to run vendors out of both these houses at one time. They have brought in a great deal of money over the last few years and a lot of people still ask me if I'm going to put vendors back up. Unfortunately I've had to reduce my playing time, and I've moved to another shard with my friends. I don't really know what I'm asking for these houses, because they have a lot of sentimental value to me. I do want to let them go and move on. I will consider all offers of gold, high end pets, rare pets, bulk resources/runics etc... Please look at the pictures and let me know what you think. ICQ - 33502723 I will also respond to pms or replies. Thank you

I was able to zoom out all the way to take a picture of both houses. They are 18x18. One was designed as a zento style smithy shop, the other was my vendor house.

Lexx Merlin

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Both houses are now gone. Ty and hope the new owners enjoy them as much as I have.

Rashad [FwD]

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
WTB one or both of these plots if the new owners are interested in selling contact me here via PM