• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Sold] Sold

Ning

Journeyman
Pardon my lack of knowledge, but I've just returned from a 14 year absence. Prepatch 2 slot mares are a thing? Are they more now?

If so I've got a 2 slot, PB long mane in my stable on Sonoma from way back, tamed in maybe 03, used to be my primary mount before I went hiryu. If anyone is that jazzed on getting one, hit me up.

Ning

Journeyman
Thank you for answering my question. I appreciate it. Are 2 slot fire steeds a thing too? I've got 2 of those lying around as well.

Ning

Journeyman
Thank you again. 200-250m for a lousy mare though. Sheesh things have changed. Back when I left a castle was only going for around 40! LoL

celticus

Crazed Zealot
UNLEASHED
But it is a pre-patch, does not spawn any more, and has more training points than the new ones, and can train to be a real strong pet with a variety of specs trainable, plus be rideable, and pure black color is sweet also! Considered one of the relatively rare pets in the game. All the rare pets are expensive.

Ning

Journeyman
Hmm, maybe I should hang onto ol Anarchy for a while then. I've got a PB riding horse on one character yet, are they rare? It's from an old exploit back in the earlier days of factions when you could bola dismount a faction guard and tame his horse. I appreciate the information you guys. Thank you.