• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Selling] Selling 2 North Side Luna 8x12s!

CottonEyeJoe104

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
I have two side by side 8x12s on Luna's North side for sale.
Contact me by ICQ or AIM.

If the price is right I'll consider selling the far left plot as well. It is also a 8x12.

The spot can fit a 17x12. For whatever reason you can no longer make the houses on the north or south inner parts go to 13 tiles deep anymore. If all 3 plots are purchasd your total space is 12x29 so you can do the math from what will fit from there.

AIM: CCottonEEyeJoe

PRICE: 200m for far left (shown in stone) and 175m for far right

Attachments

georox

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Just remember... if you don't find a buyer you can always give a charitable contribution of a home to your friendly neighborhood Geo.

...or don't I guess. How long did it take to get 3 like that?

CottonEyeJoe104

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
Lowered Prices above.

Just remember... if you don't find a buyer you can always give a charitable contribution of a home to your friendly neighborhood Geo.

...or don't I guess. How long did it take to get 3 like that?
lol, I think I have about 15 people wanting me to "give" them the houses. But I'll add you to the list.

It was one IDOC a 17x13. The IDOC house had 5 empty tiles on one side and 6 empty tiles on the other. Giving this entire space a 12x29 dimension. But since EA is lame now you can no longer do 13 from wall to road it tells you housing cannot be created here. So broke it up into even plots.

georox

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ah. Wonder why it changed on sizing... anyways, I'm better than those 15 other people... I have a fancy hat. :p Any reason you chose not to have one big plot instead?

CottonEyeJoe104

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
Ah. Wonder why it changed on sizing... anyways, I'm better than those 15 other people... I have a fancy hat. :p Any reason you chose not to have one big plot instead?
Well, honestly I don't see any reason to have a big plot if it can't be max storage. Your vendor number doesn't increase that much for the slightly bigger plots. You get 28 vendors on an 8x12, which is more than enough. I wanted to keep 1 house and sell 2, but I'm willing to sell all 3. So for a short answer, more money in selling multiple small plots rather than one large plot.

Lord Gareth

UO Content Editor | UO Chesapeake & Rares News
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
Keeping lowering because New Magincia is your "New" competition lol

CottonEyeJoe104

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
Keeping lowering because New Magincia is your "New" competition lol
Not lowering anymore than what I'm at now. Mag has NOTHING on Luna. Especially fine things like the search uo vendors sites, which saves you from opening every darn bag.

CottonEyeJoe104

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
Houses need to go!! ICQ / PM me your offers, no serious offer to be refused.
Will accept many items in a trade, contact to work out details.

CottonEyeJoe104

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
Price lowered again. Two different prices because well one house is better than the other.

PRICE: 200m for far left (shown in stone) and 175m for far right

CottonEyeJoe104

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
I will give a 10% finders fee for anyone who finds me a buyer for one of these houses. I will accept MANY items in trades, doesn't hurt to ask.

CottonEyeJoe104

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
Still for sale:

200m Built Stone on the LEFT
150m for plot on the Right partially blocked by house to EAST

Will gladly accept trades in the sale. ICQ/AIM/PM me if interested!