• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Selling] Selling 2 Houses next of Lady Tang's BookStore (Malas)

M

MrMarcus

Asking 25 Mil each.

The closest one to BookStore is 18x17 and the other one next to it is 18x18.

It's a great opportunity for someone who wants to start a market, since The BookStore has
a nice reputation and constant traffic through the area.

Contact me via ICQ @455-1534
You still can PM me, but you are sure to be replyed faster with ICQ.

First come, first served!

Good Luck!

S

surge9909

Re: Selling House next of Lady Tang's

is it 18 x 18? I am unfamiliar with the area you are speaking off. Sorry I am just coming back to the game after being away eight years.

M

MrMarcus

What happened to this big event u where having?
I were cleaning the houses for the last 3 days... Like I told in my House cleaning post, I took several days, on and off, cleaning the houses.

sorry to hear that you missed it :(

M

MrMarcus

is it 18 x 18? I am unfamiliar with the area you are speaking off. Sorry I am just coming back to the game after being away eight years.
I have one 18x17 and one 18x18

if you go out from Luna from the West gate. Deviate a bit to the S-W you can't miss it

Sept

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hi, I tried contacting you several times by ICQ.

I am interested in the 18*18. I have checked the plot out and am happy with it. If you want to contact me please either PM me or use ICQ 649 140 519.

Thanks

Sept

M

MrMarcus

Hi, I tried contacting you several times by ICQ.

I am interested in the 18*18. I have checked the plot out and am happy with it. If you want to contact me please either PM me or use ICQ 649 140 519.

Thanks

Sept
I received a request, but no msg.
I replyed, but no answer.

I'm sorry

S

surge9909

I will buy them both...I sent you a couple icq messages yesterday. My icq is 616-435-938

M

MrMarcus

Both sold!

-Thanks to my neighboor Ainowena, who aquired my main house for her second account. Congrats! Take care of it. (Don't forget to fix the plumbery, haha ;))

-Thanks to Retrorider who bough my secondary house for his guildmate. A very kind act that shall be done more oftenly amongs players. Take care of it!