• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Selling 1999 Olde Green A Mug Of Ale *SOLD*

M

mdacc#one

these are 100k on vendors, you can buy tons of them anywhere

G

honestly have nor seen any in vendors on europa?? so were they duped or something on other shards??

G

glorypaxson

I got about 9 of these sitting in a container...I would gleefully sell them to you for 700k per...lol

G

okies ill drop auction to 500k..but its a shame they were duped so much

M

mdacc#one

They were not dupped. Too low of an item to dupe. These were given out to players, every player on every shard had one. There were ten's of thousands to begin with.

G

okies so why dont i see em on every vendor like the say 300th anni bags?? just a thought..on europs ive never seen one for years on a vendor.. what shard do u play were they are common as muck??

G

300th anni bags only sell for 100k full !!...and u see loads of them for sale .
..but i aint seen many green mugs- not on europa anyways....okies if it dont sell for a poor 500k ill keep it for my own small collection.....Amen

G

Auction ended... its on my IdocHunters in Luna vendor at my shop Darkmoon of Mihr on Europa inside luna city on the outer east circle...its 500k...take it or leave it......

I

imported_gwen_alcestis

Well, THP, as you know i'm on Europa and YES we do have them too... Not in enormous quantities, but it's not like they're super rare or anything. I usuallly sell them for about 300k-350k, when i get them in stock.

But a general remark: could u please stop contesting the information given to you by people who actually know what they're talking about?

G

Well gwen
I do listen to u guys /gals but ive been given bad/mixed/good advice before...aka...like when i was selling the ''named'' stack of books ,a while ago , i got from another idoc, some of the boarders suggested they were common trash,while others said they were indeed unique, well that unique trash sold for 50m, so u cant be too carefull!!

Hey!! just trying to get the best gold for the time i spend in UO.

.....and in this case i do contest that on Europa Shard the green mugs are rarer than 300th anni bags!! and thats a fact....(4-5 years of trading on europa) ive only idoced a few green mugs but what seems like 100s of full anni bags .

I

imported_gwen_alcestis

Yeah and thats why bags go for 100k and mugs go for 300k.

G

On Baja it's more like 30k/125k. There are definitely more bags than mugs, but there are a lot of mugs out there. I think they're kind of cute, and I save them up for future deco plans (actually something I will probably be doing this christmas), but unless someone has a tavern theme they usually only just want one mug, just to have.

G

Fair enough gwen!! taa for the advice.....at least we can agree the mugs are rarer than the 300th anni bags...all good stuff for minor collectors and decoring!! so ill drop the mug to 395k and let it can sit on my luna vendor for a while..i aint seen many others on europa so if someone wants hopefully they will buy it...