• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Selling] Selling 14th year Veteran reward for Siege gold

startle

Siege... Where the fun begins.
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hail Siege'rs -

Recently one of my accounts reached 14yrs and had 2 rewards available at that age. I already picked one and have one left. Of course any of the prior years rewards could be picked.

Here's the link to the UOGuide's page on Vet Rewards to refresh your memory on all items possible.
I can get any reward up to and including the 14th year Shard Shields, and would like to sell for Siege gold (I'm fairly new here and would like to stock up a bit on gold).

So if there's a reward that you'd like to have, post here or send me a PM here or look for Frost ingame...

Podolak

Crazed Zealot
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have an affinity for rideable bouras and I have never had one on Siege. If anyone can help approximate the value that would be great.

Ariana RiverWind

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
(I was told it is 1-1.5 per yr vet however if its a 14th year however i've seen a garden shed sell for 25mil, so its a give or take but in my opinon you should charge at least the full 14yrs even if someone only wants a 10th year or if something is younger than your max or you will be loosing out *shurgs* just my thought on this hope that helps, Ari)

Podolak

Crazed Zealot
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
So you are thinking a little less than what a garden shed would go for?

startle

Siege... Where the fun begins.
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
So you are thinking a little less than what a garden shed would go for?

Well, since any reward up to and including the 14th year Shard Shields is available - I am hoping to find someone wanting one of the higher years rewards... If a week goes by and no one comes forward with an offer for one of the higher years, then I will come down on my expectations for what this vet reward is worth...

Podolak

Crazed Zealot
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Well, since any reward up to and including the 14th year Shard Shields is available - I am hoping to find someone wanting one of the higher years rewards... If a week goes by and no one comes forward with an offer for one of the higher years, then I will come down on my expectations for what this vet reward is worth...
I am willing to pay the 14th year reward price for the boura (which is a 13 year item). The Garden Shed is a 15th year reward which is why I suggested less than what a garden shed sold for. The only 14th year reward is shard shields and I presume now that you can get the decoration version as minax turn-ins they will not be as interesting to people on Siege. If I am somehow not being fair with my pricing suggestion it is your item, tell me what you want for it.

Last edited:

Pendragon

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
ive paid 13m for several housing teleporters dont think youd get more then 13-14 but who knows