• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Selling] Selling 14 x 16 house near Luna

Jaden Rain

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Awards
I have seen a big price decrease within last 6 mo. or more, No clue really possibly changing shards? Makes one wonder though huh

Lord Frodo

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Maybe people are tired of the BIG shard and want to play on a shard without all the drama

Eärendil

Legendary Mall Santa
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
...or this game is dying... :eek:

Or just maybe inflation came to an end and we have deflation now? I have the feeling that prices on many items dropped drastically, too... Same experiences?

Btw, the house is cool!

Archnight

Legendary Merchant & Rare Collector
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
@Lord Frodo @Jaden Rain @Eärendil

I think you guys are maybe looking at this wrong, sure there's some houses that sell between FREE to 20m on Atlantic but it's always been about size and location. Now some people might be upgrading to a bigger home and old one goes IDOC, some are downgrading accounts and let house go IDOC or maybe some might be trying another shard and house goes IDOC. Now look at the other spectrum... 18x18 in decent/good locations & Zento houses are selling in the 100's to a few platinum, Keeps are selling from 2-5 platinum, Castles are selling between 10-20 platinum and Luna inside walls are selling for 15-25 platinum+

Jaden Rain

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Awards
All the years I played before my last return to game last year, was mostly on Catskills, once played Great Lakes for lil bit. Since I came back to game last year, I decided to open my accts and try the home shard of coarse (Catskills) but I decided to place a house on Atlantic, Had a larger house on Atlantic but the one I am in now is by far my favorite house of all a small House outside the gates of Moonglows north gate, love the fact I'm next to the city and its not a busy city which I love that fact. Then I have a Castle On Catskills I am struggling learning the new building system, building with new craftable walls and floor tiles, many many hours I find myself figuring out ways to build extra rooms and floors, yet still have the Atlantic set up for when its slow or boring on Catskills, (there are perks to a small shard, more then just housing) I feel I have the best of both worlds and I SOOOO LOVE IT

Jaden Rain

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Awards
Come check out Catskills, if ya come check us out holler at me Id be happy to help you find a great housing spot