• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Selling] Selling 125 Month Catskills Account W/ Worked Character, UOAssist, Rewards & More...

Doostur

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
*****SOLD*****
*****SOLD*****
*****SOLD*****
*****SOLD*****

I simply don't have time to play anymore so I'm putting up my account for sale. Its 125 months old with 5 available rewards to pick from. All character are located on Catskills. Has UOAssist and the latest UO expansion. Comes with 17.65 million gold throughout the characters. No bad marks on the account of any kind. As of 6-30-08 the account has 9 days of use left before it expires.

Things to mention:

- All characters have used a +25 stat & the bonus +5, so +30 stat bonus!
- A decent 100 LRC, 40 LMC, 2/6 Casting Suit. Good for getting around and some PVP.
- Tons of resources such as ingots (over 100K Iron Ingots), boards etc.
- Many rewards items such as roses, bells, anneversary items, and many. Not sure of their value anymore
- Items in the house I havn't really hone through
- Ethy Polar Bear, Horse, and Llama
- Two Advanced Character tokens
- Large Brick House located Northwest of Vesper
- Marble Statue Maker
- Dark Gray Robe & Cloak
- 23 Soulstone fragments, most never used.
- Shadow Dancer Leggings. Thief has used +20 Stealth & Stealing so with the leggings he is 120 in both.
- Warrior with 116 Healing has easten a 120.
- Skills on stones: 100 Swords, 100 Tactics, 110 Swords, 115 Resist, 100 Fishing, 100 Alchemy, 83.7 Cartography, 83.9 Lockpicking
- After the characters skills were worked, they were pretty much never used again.

I am asking $200 OBO! I will accept paypal confirmed/verified or postal money order. Feel free to contact me with any questions!

MY ICQ is: 121682
AIM: Doostur