• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Selling] Selling 1 of 4 "Lesser Poison Potion" Originally Named "Rancid Liquid"

Jason-

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Item did not sell in Auction. Changing back to regular For Sale Thread.

Buyout: 1.25p

Title: Lesser Poison Potion
Hue: 1135
1 of 4 Drop from Lake Austin in 2004

No idea what it does if clicked I haven't tried to check on Test.

Lesser Poison Potion

potion.png

Last edited:

Jason-

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Anyone? I want to sell this if its a 1 of 4. But I don't want to sell it as a 1 of 4 if the wiki is incorrect.

Artorius

Adventurer
I'll throw out a 500m offer. I'd pay more if it hadn't lost the name. Completely understand if you want to keep it also!

Jason-

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
I'll throw out a 500m offer. I'd pay more if it hadn't lost the name. Completely understand if you want to keep it also!
Thank you for the offer. Currently I plan to try and hold out for a little more knowing one sold for 1.5p. I would also be much more interested in it if it still had that name..."Rancid Liquid" is a pretty slick name.

Artorius

Adventurer
Thank you for the offer. Currently I plan to try and hold out for a little more knowing one sold for 1.5p. I would also be much more interested in it if it still had that name..."Rancid Liquid" is a pretty slick name.
Agreed!!

Jason-

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Turning this into an Auction. Check above for details!

Last edited:

Jason-

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
30 minutes left.

Its fitting that I have the least valuable 1 of 4 item in the game. But Surely its worth 750m....