• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

*** SELF-IMPLODING ***

• Thread starter imported_Soul'Ess
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
I

imported_Soul'Ess

I've been watching the seige boards consistantly since I've left the game and IMO the constant guild/alliance bashing is and has been mentally "forcing" ppl to dislike and in most cases quit the game.

Once the newest "hated" alliance/guild is destroyed, ppl will just attack the next until ... there is no one left to "dislike".

So I am offering this here pixel peace pipe that should be hauled on heavy to cease the aweful feuding before you lose anymore uo players and EA shuts the shard down due to lack of funds ...

G

WOW!!!!!!!!! atleast be considerate enough to load the pixel pipe before you offer it to people.

I

imported_Soul'Ess

<blockquote><hr>

WOW!!!!!!!!! atleast be considerate enough to load the pixel pipe before you offer it to people.

[/ QUOTE ]

Pack it to the rim to win.

Lord_Puffy

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
if u played ud see things seem to be picking up, and more people posting on boards about coming here lately. might jsut be me though *shrugs*

I

imported_Soul'Ess

<blockquote><hr>

if u played ud see things seem to be picking up, and more people posting on boards about coming here lately. might jsut be me though *shrugs*

[/ QUOTE ]

Noticing a ton of post bashing with angers flying.

I've seen that too many times to ignore it.

Players then guilds disappear not to far after.

Ya, I've seen maybe 3 possible new-to-seige players.

Take a haul off da pipe of love and play-on.

K

Kat SP

In the world of Siege Perilous, hate makes the world go'round. Not RL hate, of course, but when you see some heavy board PvP picking up, you can be sure that things are getting back to normal around here.

Guilds or alliances that self implode happen for very different reasons.