• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Seizing up arrows on hotbars/gumps.

MissEcho

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
So I decided to make a new 'base' template for the new UI so that I can copy it over a gazillion chars as a start off point, so deleted the user data of a char on a shard I don't play to start with a 'fresh' default UI. All was going reasonably well but then I had the problem of EVERY time I create a new hotbar, the first time I drag the little silver arrow on the bottom to change from horizontal to vertical it works, then if I go to move it again it basically freezes, can't shorten it, and all 'other' silver arrows on hotbars, map, backpack and containers & play screen etc refuse to MOVE the respective gump anywhere. Ie map won't scale up/down with the arrow, can't move the play screen around, can't resize or realign hotbars, backpacks and containers etc.

The ONLY way to fix it is to log out and log back in and everything 'works' again for one or two moves then it all seizes up again and have to log out and back in again. I have now logged out and in about 8 times just trying to create this one base template.

This is becoming very frustrating and I don't know what is causing it. Is/has anybody else had this issue and if so any fix?