• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Seige

L

`Lynk

I'm going to be making a character on Seige. Maybe it will bring some excitement back into UO.

It's always easier to work skills up with other people when starting from scratch.

If anyone wants to make a seige char and possibly start a guild up over there PM me. I started a smith/miner on one of my accounts to get some cash coming in for character developement.

temu

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I've always liked the idea of siege. But even without insurance, I think it would be a not-balanced playing field.

I would want to play a mage, and even if I did spend the 3 months getting a 7x, I'm up against people with stock houses of throw away 1/2's and 1/3's and who knows what else in resources. They've been there for years and have acquired +20's. Getting competitive would be possible, with the right amount of hunting and stockpiling of my own, but... meh.

Other than that, sounds fun. I guess they have a great community.

L

`Lynk

<blockquote><hr>

I've always liked the idea of siege. But even without insurance, I think it would be a not-balanced playing field.

I would want to play a mage, and even if I did spend the 3 months getting a 7x, I'm up against people with stock houses of throw away 1/2's and 1/3's and who knows what else in resources. They've been there for years and have acquired +20's. Getting competitive would be possible, with the right about of hunting and stockpiling of my own, but... meh.

Other than that, sounds fun. I guess they have a great community.

[/ QUOTE ]

The more they have stockpiled means the more items to steal...

I'm going to make a theif for sure. The most fun I've ever had playing UO was on a theif.

With the RoT skill gain you won't be able to PvP for like 3 months anyways, plenty of time to build up a stock pile of equipment.

temu

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Point taken. You could have a lot of fun on siege. I think I'll kill off the murder counts my macer has and mess around on there a little more. It really would be nice to have another account, though. One char, ouch!

G

<blockquote><hr>

Point taken. You could have a lot of fun on siege. I think I'll kill off the murder counts my macer has and mess around on there a little more. It really would be nice to have another account, though. One char, ouch!

[/ QUOTE ]

ya so far the people on the boards have been really helpful with helping me getting started. Just a matter of time to get in the pvp field

L

`Lynk

<blockquote><hr>

ive got a newb theif in the making over there

[/ QUOTE ]

Great, I have a Bushido dexer and a miner/smith/theif in the making.

A couple of other TDR are also starting characters up.

L

`Lynk

Sunchicken/Temu - How are your characters coming? If you need help working their skills up come to Delucia. I have been farming cloth the last couple of days for bandaids.

I also banked enough gold to start a guild up, which will be helpful for training stealing, we could steal dye tubs back and forth for gains, etc.

I

imported_SUNCHICKEN

MY mage is around 65 mage 80 eval 70 med 50 wrestle
my miners pwning faces at 82 mining 60 smith 55 tailor
my thief got deletd due to adult beverage consumption hehe figure ill just make a dexxer because from what i see there isnt a lot of stuff worth stealing on siege

temu

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Haven't been playing much UO lately. Team fortress 2 is taking up a lot of my time!

I log in when I can to burn murder counts (at 5/7) and wack on things till someone finds me and takes me out. Up to like 81 tactics and macing.. 75 resist. I was thinking about rolling a new char, but I might as well just run this macer with parrying or something.

Name is CzarZero. I even chose my last vet reward on siege: ethy mount.

G

If you folks work as a team and a community, you will be able to overcome the one character per account by assisting one another. Each provides as capable. *smiles* There is a whole world out there waiting for you to be individuals and make your mark. Good luck and PM me if you have questions.