• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Seige at Leftys House

Lefty

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Every few years I have a seige event to clean the coffers, the chests of items I've collected over the years.

All in all this is a free for all. There will be blood and mayhem as individuals ram sack my house of valuables.

All chests security will be set to Anyone. Everything must go.

Taking these items will not be easy. I will not make it easy. It is all for fun.

Location is in Felucca next to the big clearing at Wrong Dungeon.

Time: Friday between 6pm-8pm central. No specific time is set.

At the appropriate time I will set the door security to anyone.

I hope to see a good turn out. Good luck and happy looting.

J

[JD]

Wish I'd seen this sooner to better "prepare!" Haha! Hope this one turns out to be a fun one for ya lefty

Lefty

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
It should. I have invited all of UO to this. I expect there should be some great fights.

I am all set for tonight. I just have to unlock the doors.

There is a bit of loot for everyones taste.

Some artifacts, a very good collection of rares, vet rewards, resources, reagents, armor, jewels, weapons etc.

This will be more challenging than any IDOC. You won't be able to take a whole chest. You have to pick through the containers.

Some items I will unlock during the event if I am alive.

Lefty

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
It went well. I expected a better turn out, a bit more fighting when I was on.

Minax members got the lions share to say the least. After the big rush was over I unlocked the containers. Now I have a very clean and empty house.