• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Selling] Seer Items

Dryzzid of Atlantic

Lore Master
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Last edited:

Dryzzid of Atlantic

Lore Master
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
just put boat on water and rename your boat

Aha, good to know. Thanks for that. Wasn't sure by your picture whether you had another copy or you were able to make one. That's my mistake, item removed from post. Somewhere the dude I bought it off of years ago is having a laugh.

Last edited:

Danpal

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Aha, good to know. Thanks for that. Wasn't sure by your picture whether you had another copy or you were able to make one. That's my mistake, item removed from post. Somewhere the dude I bought it off of years ago is having a laugh.
Think they guy was around a lot or left game found this in a idoc. EC Vs CC I just thought they could be from the old RP Days
1629564633906.png 1629564724679.png

Dryzzid of Atlantic

Lore Master
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Think they guy was around a lot or left game found this in a idoc. EC Vs CC I just thought they could be from the old RP Days
Yeah I failed in my due diligence and assumed that one could not give a ship that long of a name.

Danpal

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Yeah I failed in my due diligence and assumed that one could not give a ship that long of a name.
Yea its still a nice item if it can be traced to a event and a real gm. i remember falling for the cigar box back in the day.

Dryzzid of Atlantic

Lore Master
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Al'Suq dagger and pendant sold, 2.5p for set. Still have the Golden dragon plate available.