• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Seer blessed buildings or items in Magincia?

• Thread starter imported_Serafina Cole
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
I

imported_Serafina Cole

FYI --- With the impending destruction of Magincia, there's been some concern over unique Seer-blessed buildings or items housed within buildings in Magincia. Draconi says they want to preserve access to those buildings or items within the buildings, after the destruction and he's got an "official List of unique blessings in Magincia" thread on UHall. I listed what I could remember off the top of my head --- but if anyone is interested in adding more -- head over there.

I

imported_Serafina Cole

You're back!
Finally!

We've missed ya. Hope the move went well -- considering it was .. well, moving.. and that's never fun.

Hopefully will see you tonight!

Lord Sir Scott

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Seems Maginca will be rubble on our shard but maybe there will be a orginized efforts to save it ... (Recalls the Brit Statues)...

Will our poor shard become rubble towns lol?