• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

seen a 3 slot Dragon Wolf?

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Nope. What was the Strength on the 3 slot? You could make one walk without the limp if the strength was not so high.

Khaelor

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Nope. What was the Strength on the 3 slot? You could make one walk without the limp if the strength was not so high.
Just a hair under 800 and the only one I've ever seen. Was pretty sure they were only 4 slots til i saw it.

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
The Dragon Wolf is also from T maps. 1 level lower I think.

Gnoopey

Journeyman
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
AAhh ty for info..probabbly level 5 or 6 tmaps?
Got only one (4-slot) so far and that was from a level 6 t-map - I doubt, that they would also spawn from a level 5 but I'm not sure about that!

celticus

Crazed Zealot
UNLEASHED
Cool!
It would be nice to see how hard he hits with overcap str of 800+, damage 28-33, Chiv plus AI, also maybe 1 scroll? I bet he could easily hit for 400-500 fully trained with some mobs. Would be interested to see how he does with CHIV, AI,so-so wrestling, and so-so tactics..? Also he breathes fire, so high hps help with this, and if magic, give him manna regen and manna. I bet these can be beasts!!

celticus

Crazed Zealot
UNLEASHED
Cool!
It would be nice to see how hard he hits with overcap str of 800+, damage 28-33, Chiv plus AI, also maybe 1 scroll? I bet he could easily hit for 400-500 fully trained with some mobs. Would be interested to see how he does with CHIV, AI,so-so wrestling, and so-so tactics..? Also he breathes fire, so high hps help with this, and if magic, give him manna regen and manna. I bet these can be beasts!!
This guy I would copy to TC1 and try upgrading him, dont mess him up, they are not too easy to spawn..

Mentiras

Lore Keeper
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
indeed, i would like to hear some updates as you train and decide what to use on him, may motivate me to farm up some more maps myself

Khaelor

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
This guy I would copy to TC1 and try upgrading him, dont mess him up, they are not too easy to spawn..
Cool!
The only magical you can get on this guy after you pick AI is poisoning.

If you dont pick AI you get a choice of the melee magics.