• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(Player News) Seems we have a new EM!

Aurelius

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
From my journal log from last night, first a surprise announcement from Mesanna, and then some introductory comments from Gotan!

Mesanna: Greetings Europa, Please welcome your new EM, EM Gotan

<28825808>EM Gotan: Good evening one and all
<28825808>EM Gotan: I hope to be the best I can!
<28825808>EM Gotan: And hopefully with your help, I can be. There will be a Meet and Greet announced soon to whip me into it!

<28825808>EM Gotan: Hail and well met all. A little feedback for now for you all
<28825808>EM Gotan: There's a few thingies to do behind the scenes, but I hope to post a meet and greet date soon
<28825808>EM Gotan: I know you've waited a long time for a new EM, and for that I apologise.
<28825808>EM Gotan: I plan to use both Stratics and the UOEM page to communicate, so please keep an eye on those
<28825808>EM Gotan: I hope to answer as many questions as I can, but bear in mind somethings I dont know, some things you can't know ;)

<61932592>Internecine: will there be an event associated with your arrival?
<28825808>EM Gotan: Internecine, a minor one yes. I will post invitations on Stratics

<28825808>EM Gotan: And I will also have access to the europa.net page, so if you have the RSS feed it should let you know
<28825808>EM Gotan: For now, I need to disappear into the responsibilities of being be-robed, so please accept my silence for a little while, but I'll do my best to get up to speed for you all
<28825808>EM Gotan: I gather you're a tough crowd, so be gentle, and see you soon!

I cut all the other chat apart from Internecine's question, since Gotan's reply without context would be a bit useless ;)

Frodo-Europa

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Im glad to see we have a new EM, Im exited to see what he has to offer and hopefully he can be the best that he can be, but i know Europa players, some of them can be a little over the top sometimes, hope he really is up for this and doesnt get turned off LOL

EM Gotan

UO Event Moderator
UO Event Moderator
Stratics Veteran
You do indeed have a new EM, and I have just posted the date for the official Meet and Greet. And I'm not easily put off, so don't worry ;)

Aragorn

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
took (censored) long enough (grumbles) welcome to Europa EM Gotan...you have some mighty big shoes to fill indeed. :) Wish you the very best