• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Seeking Trades & Tavern Night : added (Contests)

Daenyra

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
You are Invited Sunday Dec. 15 (at 7 pm central time)
To meet at DragonStone Castle
We are Searching and Trying to establish Trade
With the Mainland Of Britainia
Dagar Island Is very Frigid and Nothing Grows there
Harvest from Gardens is Sought and Meat
(Other then Polar Bear and Walrus)
Perhaps some Turkeys
Seeking
Trade with Craftsmen and Miners and Woodsmen
Trades by Ship can Be sent and we will Pay well for.

Darts and prize for largest Turkey brought starts at 7 pm all hunting permits must be turned into me by 7:50 pm est , Tavern Night starts at 8 pm est :::added bonus I will ask for 3 Judges to determine (Any Volunteers to be a Judge?) best named Keg of Alcohol and best named Bottle of Wine (as being best to drink haha) 2 mil to each the Keg or the Bottle of Wine 1st place winners / second place gets 1 mil for each, brought to the Party the winning bottle of each of the two types Of Booze for the contest will be dyed & locked down on the bar at DragonStone (keg can be returned after a bottle is removed)
((DragonStone will pay the merchant ships a 500k bonus to each that actually sail up to DragonStone bringing their Harvest or booze to the event, once you arrive seek out Daenyra and point out which ship is yours))

Hoping to meet New Friends and Set up New Trades
Hope to see you There

(((Otherwise OCC: a Tavern Night Plus, at 7 Pm est Gather at DragonStone a friendly Dart game will be inside the Stables , bag set to anyone for dagars to use, 1 mil gold to the winner. So to establish a possible Pirate battle at a later date I will role play looking for trade with the mainland, we can discuss a trade to start the process you can contact me on icq or discord : icq 339303759 or Discord #3696 , for possible sea battle during a trade deal between Ice island and the mainland for a later day. Also for the person bringing harvest or meat , we will pretend its in meat form but the largest hunting permit for a Turkey will win an Orc ship, must present that night. Tavern Night starts at 8 pm est . Thank You for reading, and hope to see you there)

Last edited:

Daenyra

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Sorry Im sure the EM didnt see my plans nor did I see hers not sure when they were posted but I cant read my UO.com because I am having issues with language (mines in Japanese or something) for the largest Turkey for this but Hunting permits must be dated between Nov 21 , (the date I first posted this , till Dec 13, I am not basing this on the largest turkey at the Rangers Guild Hall, In the case of a tie you can throw darts to determine winner (only got 1 Orc ship guys sorry) The turkeys tie into seeking trades for Ice Island.....so with both events makes it more worth while i guess to go hunt Turkeys, so get out there

IC: ( We so want more to eat then just Polar Bear and Walrus, and no Veggies grow at all) OCC: (( 1 mil gold to the largest deed of a Vegetable that would grow in a garden or a fruit donated to DragonStone ))

Darts and prize for largest Turkey brought starts at 7 pm all hunting permits must be turned into me by 7:50 pm est , Tavern Night starts at 8 pm est :::added bonus I will ask for 3 Judges to determine (Any Volunteers to be a Judge?) best named Keg of Alcohol and best named Bottle of Wine (as being best to drink haha) 1 mil to each the Keg or the Bottle of Wine brought to the Party. We will announce the Winner of the Booze party at 10 pm or the next day kegs and Bottles may be turned in that night and for those unable to attend Ill set a mailbox at DragonStone Castle. I will post names of winners here the next day

Last edited:

Daenyra

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Kegs of booze or a bottle of wine entered can drop them with your namein a book in a bag with the entry, or bring to tavern night winners will be announced Monday Dec 16 on facebook, DragonStone Discord, ICQ and on Stratics (I cant on uo forums because my acct is still stuck in Japanese) I am not a judge , Judges will be Judus, Nyre and hoping Telchar and Perrin. A bottle of winners entry will be locked down in DragonStone Castle If you want the keg back that can be arranged or it can be raffled or auctioned off that night but let me know what you want done with it.

Daenyra

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
guess i cant auction off booze that night if winners arent annoiunced that night haha
or just auction off all that dont care and whoever bought winning keg wins something be a Gamble huh
Winner of best name contest wins the 2 mil plus auction earnings?

Daenyra

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Dont forget to turn in Turkey Permits at Skara Rangers Guild Hall on the mainland for the EM contest as well

Daenyra

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Another Orc Ship has been donated to the Contest, Thanks to Telchar, So with that we will have an added Contest, one involving Farm Animals and meat to bring to Ice Island for the party I will get back this afternoon or evening with exact time of added contest but another Orc ship is up to win (to prevent cheating Rules will not be given till right before Contest begins but you will probably need to be able to kill medium to low level monsters)

Daenyra

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Ended up a great turn out and was so busy forgot screen shots , guess I was having to much fun. Anyways deadline to turn in a bottle of wine or a keg of booze is extended till 10 pm central time tonight Dec 16 drop them off at DragonStone mailbox

Daenyra

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Thanks to all that showed up, was a great evening. Every seat at the bar was full and we had plenty at the tables as well. Winner of the Dart Contest , 3 throws with best score outta 3 throws was Ja"Kai, so we decided to do a round of three rounds with three throws each round, again Ja'Kai took the lead with Dagda a close few points behind him, and a poor Walrus might be roaming the island with a Dart stuck in its side from Garnet throwing her dart out the window =) , Garnet showed up sailing her ship to DragonStone with resources and is to be given her coin for delivery, also bringing the largest Turkey deed of 23 stones, and Dagda won for largest Ham (Boar) Contest, Next we have kegs of booze brought for the best Booze contest,
1st Place Winner of the Booze Contest is Garnet with Turquoise Mist in a color matching keg
was a tie for second place
Wailin Worts Woes - by Dagda & Babes Whisper - by Dagda ....

Thanks to our Judges for the best booze contest, Judas, Nyre, Shoe, Telchar and Perrin
Soon as I get an auction safe , Turquoise Mist will go up for auction at DragonStone Castle, so not only will see win the gold for first place but whatever the keg sells for goes to Garnet.
Thanks Everyone

Last edited: