• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Seeking to contact Rand and Jaded Moon

• Thread starter Tancred RedStar
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
T

Tancred RedStar

Greetings everyone!

I'm looking to contact two people, namely Rand and Jaded Moon. On a recent walk about the town of Gyldenfeld, I noticed two new homes in various stages of construction, one belonging to Rand and another to Jaded Moon. If anyone knows how or can put me in contact with them, I would be very appreciative! I wish to speak with them about Gyldenfeld and things that happen from time to time there as well as becoming residents. Additionally, if they are new to our realm and not just relocating from other parts, I'd like to extend whatever guidance or assistance they would like to accept as they explore Sosaria and all it's rich offerings.

Nylan

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Greetings Tancred RedStar and all of Chesapeake

I heard around town that you were looking for information on a couple of residents from the outskirts of your fair town.

I have received some information regarding the the people that you are looking for. They are very old and trusted retainers of Lady Breeze and Lord Bane.

I did not find out much of anything else about JadedMoon and Rand, but I did gather some more information about the Lord and Lady from a reliable source.

It appears that Lady Breeze and Lord Bane moved into the outskirts of Gyldenfeld at the time of the great fall. They were fortunate to move into a large tower at that time from the log cabin that they had.

And since that time, with the help of good friends and the people of Britannia they have been able to build upon that.

I have also heard that both the Lord and Lady are very skilled with the beast of our lands and have opened a stable near by and have asked JadedMoon to run the establishment for them.

And plans are still being worked on for Rands parcel.

Happy Holidays to all.

T

Tancred RedStar

Thank you for the info! I had thought Lady Breeze and Lord Bane had been out of the realm on extended business as I'd not seen them in some time, a few years actually. I myself was off on crusade fighting the orcs in Azeroth for a while but have returned to the realm just in time for this past summer's sowing season.

I would love to meet with them if it would be possible to arrange. We are striving to develop the area and welcome their ideas and input! In addition to the notable Red Wolf Cafe, we also now have a bakery and a flower shop and there is talk of a library and even a port.