• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

NEWS Seeking the Search

Petra Fyde

Peerless Chatterbox
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

As we at Stratics strive to support Ultima Online and its players we bring you our latest offerings relating to the contents of the most recent game publish, Publish 85.4

Our step by step guide to Vendor Search

With thanks to Lord Gareth, the latest additions to the collection of Holiday Gifts

Don't you just love those bunnies?

Small tweaks have also been made to our Discordance and Peacemaking pages

Vor

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Why do I have to sign into a Google account to use the Vendor Search guide?
It's hosted on Google Docs Spreadsheet. There should be options to let anyone view it without an account though. There was in the past at least.

Winter

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
It's hosted on Google Docs Spreadsheet. There should be options to let anyone view it without an account though. There was in the past at least.
I understand Google Docs... My real question should have been, why isn't it a Stratics web page?

T

Tazar

Why do I have to sign into a Google account to use the Vendor Search guide?
The link was an error that has since been corrected. Thank you for bringing it to our attention.

Petra Fyde

Peerless Chatterbox
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
erm oops! :blushing: Sorry! Multi tasking is not one of my strong points.

Tamais

Lore Keeper
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
Thank you so much for your fantastic guides. It makes it so much easier to explain it. Now I just refer them to the guide. :)

Parnoc

Certifiable
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Boy does this make sense..........not. It takes getting a guide to figure out how to search? holy crapola. What a waste of devs times. Not knocking you Petra, you do a wonderful job but this is just wrong in my opinion that it is so user unfriendly that it takes a guide to use it.

Petra Fyde

Peerless Chatterbox
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Well, it doesn't, not really - or I would have needed a guide to make my guide :D. No one told me how to use it, but some people prefer a step by step to follow for their convenience.

If you're under the misconception that I get extra info to enable me to make these guides let me disabuse you of it. I make them by getting myself on test center and playing the test content. If I have any help at all, it's from the rest of my team doing likewise and passing on their findings, or from reading posts on here from helpful people who share their discoveries.

MissEcho

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED

As we at Stratics strive to support Ultima Online and its players we bring you our latest offerings relating to the contents of the most recent game publish, Publish 85.4

Our step by step guide to Vendor Search

With thanks to Lord Gareth, the latest additions to the collection of Holiday Gifts

Don't you just love those bunnies?

Small tweaks have also been made to our Discordance and Peacemaking pages
The holiday gifts page (2013 to 2015) needs to link FROM the 'Holiday and Special Items' page. That page only has links up to 2012. (links: 1997 – 1999 | 2000 – 2003 | 2004- 2006 | 2007 – 2009 | 2010 – 2012) Also the 'golden easter goose' that dropped an easter egg is missing from the above, wasn't that 2013?

Trying to find the date on that was how I discovered no link from the main holiday page to the page listed here, had to come to Uhall to find it as it didn't appear in any 'link' when I did a search on stratics.

Also the graphics for the heads at halloween should be changed to the bastardized heads that were used to replace those fine graphic ones. Hate the new heads but if people look for those ones they have no hope of ever finding them unless the dev team actually puts them back to how they were, which the MAJORITY of people preferred.

Cheers MissE

Last edited:

Petra Fyde

Peerless Chatterbox
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
thanks. Changing the heads is in hand and should take place soon. I'll get that link added STAT

MissEcho

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
thanks. Changing the heads is in hand and should take place soon. I'll get that link added STAT
Such a shame they had to wreck those heads. When I saw them for the first time, although grizzly, they gave me hope for a fantastic new 'look' and such a professional looking graphic for our poor UO. Then they turned em into the cartoon, garish monstrosities we now have. I thought initially they changed them so they would be for Halloween masks on the heads on spikes and that they would revert back after Halloween to the original graphic.

No idea why they had to destroy them as they did permanently. Maybe one day they will let us toggle em Mask On (YUK) or MASK OFF (GRIZZLY BUT GREAT !)